What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't buy but my buddy bought a 3 round pass for me to his course to play with him as a going away present.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I missed my Adams CMB so bad since I traded them last year. I acquired a set yesterday , 4-GW, OMG they are so sweet. I almost forgot how smooth the CTapers are. I know these clubs are not for everyone but they are so addictive when they are struck well. Anyway I am at the age now that I just want to look down at what I want to, even if there may be something out there a little better. Thanks everyone, hit em straight.

I missed my Adams CMB so bad since I traded them last year. I acquired a set yesterday , 4-GW, OMG they are so sweet. I almost forgot how smooth the CTapers are. I know these clubs are not for everyone but they are so addictive when they are struck well. Anyway I am at the age now that I just want to look down at what I want to, even if there may be something out there a little better. Thanks everyone, hit em straight.
One of my favorite iron sets ever made. Ahead of their time as so much of what Adams did, was.

Attachments

• Exo3.jpeg
    Exo3.jpeg
    38.6 KB · Views: 0
Cart fee, SM7 58* S grind.

Bionic Relaxgrip glove. Hopefully are more durable than the Stasofs I was playing.

Cobra Fly-Z hybrids from Dallas Golf and a TaylorMade Berwick on eBay.

Bucket at the range

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cliqgear 3.5+ with pro shop credit.

Travel cover for my bag

Went a little best son ever and updated my dad's entire set for his bday. Currently playing 20 year old Wilson's and my hand-me-downs that continue to have heads fly off, so I hooked him up with the best budget setup I could find that should last the rest of his golfing days.

XR 16 Driver
Steelhead XR 4W
Steelhead XR 3-4H
Steelhead XR 5-AW
Mack Daddy Forged 54/58
O-Works #1 Putter

Bag to come for Father's day, but he's going to be gaming some good stuff!

Just received the ShaftSkinz I ordered a couple days ago. Put the first one on. Not perfect, but I think I can get it pretty quickly.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Went a little best son ever and updated my dad's entire set for his bday. Currently playing 20 year old Wilson's and my hand-me-downs that continue to have heads fly off, so I hooked him up with the best budget setup I could find that should last the rest of his golfing days.

XR 16 Driver
Steelhead XR 4W
Steelhead XR 3-4H
Steelhead XR 5-AW
Mack Daddy Forged 54/58
O-Works #1 Putter

Bag to come for Father's day, but he's going to be gaming some good stuff!
Dude, well done!

Grey matador grip for the scotty from Budget golf. Going to try and see if I can get the magic back into it.

Some paint for redoing my toulon Atlanta. Also looking to pull the trigger on a new lob wedge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A couple of new Z5 grips and ordered new Recoil shafts to go in my M2 hybrids.

Ordered a Epic Heavenwood on eBay from CPO in like new condition for $98.00 (iincluded $15.00 off coupon) shipped. I couldn't resist that price.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Green fee and cart fee.

Work bench and vice so I can install those grips I bought earlier.

#FiberLaunch

Work bench and vice so I can install those grips I bought earlier.

How are you putting the grips on - solvents or compressed air?

You should try compress air some time - if you do you'll never to back to solvents.

I wouldn’t even know where to begin with compressed air LOL

#FiberLaunch

Greens fee and new stars and stripes 2018 callaway truvis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back