What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Medium bucket yesterday - courses were closed so much rain

Two large buckets at the range, for The Wife and me.

The gambler in me had to have this. Needed a headcover that was different than the stock o works mallet cover.
b3dc44116a30be301fb43f0c8c32bf45.jpg

i'll let you know in a couple hours. not sure if i want someone to outbid me. quite a lot of money (by my standards) on something i've always wanted.

i'll let you know in a couple hours. not sure if i want someone to outbid me. quite a lot of money (by my standards) on something i've always wanted.

Color me interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any hints?

4 range tokens

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hope you get it c.a.!

Hope you get it c.a.!

got outbid. probably a good thing. it was a gently used button back. a few dings here and there didn’t bother me. wasn’t meant to be!

got outbid. probably a good thing. it was a gently used button back. a few dings here and there didn’t bother me. wasn’t meant to be!

Sucks you got outbid. Maybe you should treat yourself to a nice course in the area as some sort of consolation

SWAG limited release Majors cover...why not.

ShinyCock_6975_2048x.jpg

SWAG limited release Majors cover...why not.

ShinyCock_6975_2048x.jpg

youre really going on in on that brand. Pretty cool to see what they come up with and glad youre enjoying it.

youre really going on in on that brand. Pretty cool to see what they come up with and glad youre enjoying it.

also its been easy $$$ when I havent held onto something

Let's not kid, Mike is now a flipper. Hahahaha

Nothing yet but I may sell a barely used Speeder 757 Evo 3.

I traded a club with my neighbor. I had a R11 two FW I gave him in exchange for his Ping Rapture 21 degree Hybrid

Another one of these.
d73dfdfee61a07339bcb576dee8221c7.heic

c7a01bcafdb54a5e2a1512ac5fff70ba.heic

What golf stuff did you buy today?

EVNROLL ER2 and ProForce V2 showed up today!

Last edited:
7962d58f68b7da6e07ac675e55cbf244.jpg

Classics.

They were out of Tour Velvet Cords...said they haven't had any for months. Alas, I've played these a lot to so I'm perfectly happy.

Adding 1/2" to the Epic Pro's so new grips are needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back