What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stocked up on B330 RX balls today at PGA SS $34.99 a dozen, and 13 Lamkin UTX mid size grips, going to be busy regripping this week end. My first Lamkin grips another purchase based on feedback from THP.

1 of each of the 2015 THP putter head covers!

2015 THP putter cover, just the blade cover for me

THP putter cover.

THP Mallet Cover!!!! Need a new skin for the Tank Cruiser!

Got a THP handle with care head cover!

Ping G30 - Fairway Wood #3 to go with my SFT Driver and G30 Irons bought a few weeks back!

reviewheadcover.jpg

I was bummed when the #5 didn't come out in the Odyssey Works line. So when I saw the #5 come over from Japan with this new release I had to get one. Love the Odyssey Works insert.

My exact sentiments. I've recently discovered the #5 head shape and now want them all haha

Tee time for Saturday! Looking forward to it!

Same here dude. I love Odyssey putters but have struggled to find a head shape that I really love. I've finally landed on the mid-mallet design that just works for me in every way. I now have a SeeMore DB4x, TM Spider mid-mallet, Scotty Select Fastback, Odyssey WHP #5 and now this one. As long as Odyssey keeps the #5 in rotation on future releases I'll likely add them to my collection.

Yea, I'm really trying to make the #7 work for me, but the #5 and #9 work better for me visually

Look at what the postman just dropped off!

fd33bfad11a707eda5ceb098a327e809.jpg

Just in time for the round I had already planned for this afternoon :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thp putter covers!

THP Mallet cover, and Unconscious Putting.

I had a couple of #7's but just never fell in love with them. I really like the 330M but Odyssey doesn't seem to do anything with that head design, which is weird IMO. Other than the #5 its the #1W for me.

Yea, I'm always going to have a soft spot for the classic plumbers neck blade, but the #1w definitely has my interest.

My Clicgear 3.5+ in white with white wheels came today and paid my golf league dues.

Grabbed a Wilson staff D-100 5W to try. For the price couldn't say no. Brand new. So if it doesn't work out for me it will be in the marketplace.

Handle with care THP putter cover.

Went ahead and ordered the GolfPadGPS tags this morning after talking about it for a while.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back