What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snagged another THP mallet head cover. I figure everyone has had a shot at them by now.

THP Mallet cover and final payment for Pittsburgh Invitational.

Paid for a round of golf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spalding TPM 3 Putter at Goodwill for $2.09 - it had been painted white. I bought new white paint, clear coat and some acrylic paint pens to fill in the stamps - it'll be my first attempt at painting a club.

after a great couple emails with robin arthur of arthur sports, i bought axe xcaliber tour sl r flex shaft, axe xcaliber tour sl r flex fairway wood shaft, two axe xcaliber rt graphite wood r flex shafts, 4 r15 adapters (fit r1 and xtd), and 4 golf pride tv round 580 grips. originally i just wanted a shaft for my new adams xtd ti 15* fairway wood, but thought what-the-heck and bought all these to try in drivers and try the two in my fw wood.

robin and i emailed while he was IN THE HOSPITAL!!!

I purchased my Albatross club membership for the first time yesterday. I'm going to stop at Golfsmith on the way home tonight and pick up some Chrome Soft golf balls to try out tomorrow morning.

after a great couple emails with robin arthur of arthur sports, i bought axe xcaliber tour sl r flex shaft, axe xcaliber tour sl r flex fairway wood shaft, two axe xcaliber rt graphite wood r flex shafts, 4 r15 adapters (fit r1 and xtd), and 4 golf pride tv round 580 grips. originally i just wanted a shaft for my new adams xtd ti 15* fairway wood, but thought what-the-heck and bought all these to try in drivers and try the two in my fw wood.

robin and i emailed while he was IN THE HOSPITAL!!!

Yeah it's awesome getting that kind of feedback from the maker. I asked a question about the shafts and he was delayed a bit but nice getting feedback straight from the top.

Ordered a couple weeks back but now they are in. They forgot to get the gap wedge, but no biggy. I'll get it next week.
Ohhhh I can't wait to play them. AND it's supposed to rain all weekend ugh

Ordered a couple weeks back but now they are in. They forgot to get the gap wedge, but no biggy. I'll get it next week.
Ohhhh I can't wait to play them. AND it's supposed to rain all weekend ugh

You will enjoy them. I love mine.

grabbed a handle with care putter cover.....the collection is slowly growing. now to just find a few of the missing ones for the collection.

Bought some strength training equipment today

$265
$_57.JPG

Purchased a $115 Taylor Made stand bag at WalMart of all places for $30.

I didn't purchase it today, but got my Covert 2.0 hybrid from 3ballsgolf...they listed it as a used item and "Like New" still was in the wrapper with a headcover. With all the praise CPO has gotten, and don't get me wrong they deserve it, but I want to give a shout to the guys at 3balls golf and their used club quality

Green fees, a bucket at the range. 2 Stellas for some hydration

5-Altitude.

Makes my set of heads 5-AW now again, but more importantly, will likely be put in the bag for the XRP 5i.

Decided it was time, ponder over. Pretty stoked haha

c165ba4b27c0138b165a0372b4ca65f3.jpg

Last edited:
Green fee and tournament entry fee.

I bought a dozen Bridgestone E6 golf balls and put them to use at Trump national Doral

Oh and I also took advantage of the i-Line special at Edwin Watts. $3.99 a grip plus free install. 

Large range bucket

Bought a starter set (3w, 7i, pw, pt and stand bag) for my 5 year old son and then bought a bucket of balls at the range to let him (and his 2 year old brother) swing away. I didn't tell him how to do anything but when I looked closer at a pic I took, I noticed he was using an overlapping grip :)

My mom won a Long Drive Competition at a tournament she played in this past week. The prize was a $150 gift card to the pro shop of the country club. And as she doesn't really need anything, she decided that i was getting new golf shoes. Was pretty much a toss-up between the Nike Lunar Control 3s and the Adipower Boost. Both were super comfy, but I had to give the edge to the Adidas. These might be the comfiest shoes, not even necessarily golf shoes, that I have ever worn. I needed some spiked shoes anyway, and these are comfier than my spikeless. Very very happy with my pick up today

Q46923_zoom_D.jpg

Picked up an old-school Nikon Laser Rangefinder. One of the all-black models since I'm not really a fan of the new ones colors, and I don't use the slope functionality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back