What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom won a Long Drive Competition at a tournament she played in this past week. The prize was a $150 gift card to the pro shop of the country club. And as she doesn't really need anything, she decided that i was getting new golf shoes. Was pretty much a toss-up between the Nike Lunar Control 3s and the Adipower Boost. Both were super comfy, but I had to give the edge to the Adidas. These might be the comfiest shoes, not even necessarily golf shoes, that I have ever worn. I needed some spiked shoes anyway, and these are comfier than my spikeless. Very very happy with my pick up today

Q46923_zoom_D.jpg

I hope you're taking your mum out for dinner for her kind gesture!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A dozen Chrome Softs from #Cookie

Picked up a pair of the white/blue Lunar Control 3s. Had a $25 off coupon for Golf Galaxy, plus $50 in rewards coupons and ended up paying just a little over $100 for them.

Latest Lamkin UTx shipment is in. Now have enough to finish gripping my woods, wedges, and regrip a couple of putters. Going wraps on the woods to see if I like those as much as the standards.

Decided it was time, ponder over. Pretty stoked haha

c165ba4b27c0138b165a0372b4ca65f3.jpg

I just bought the V3 on Friday, worked well. I was thinking about trading it up for the X or V3 w/slope, but looking for a good reason to drop another $100-$200.

What made you make the move for the X?

Iron covers and a golf travel bag for the ole golf bag so I can fly down to LIITA at the end of the month.

And now a club glove stiff arm

I had 0 golf travel things haha. Totally unprepared

Lol one of the Dean brothers will be lending me a travel case but if it wasn't for that I would be making the same purchase haha

Some Adidas 3-Stripe pants.

I might as well look like I know what I'm doing out there!

6 dozen yellow Q-Stars with a free Srixon towel thrown in.

A dozen Bridgestone B330RX. Don't really need new golf balls, but with the price drop I couldn't help it.

A dozen Bridgestone B330RX. Don't really need new golf balls, but with the price drop I couldn't help it.

I'm teetering on the same thing, and I just acquired 2 doz already from #Cookie and I'm eyeing more. Its a hell of a deal.

I just bought the V3 on Friday, worked well. I was thinking about trading it up for the X or V3 w/slope, but looking for a good reason to drop another $100-$200.

What made you make the move for the X?
For me it was just about the features the X has. It's my first rangefinder so I figured instead of getting one and regretting not having certain features, I might as well pay the extra now. I love the slope feature as I play a bunch of hilly courses and since I'm looking to play more tournaments this season, I really liked the ability to switch that off and still be able to use it. The switching from red to black graphics is nice too. Super happy with it so far

Walked into my local Golf Galaxy today to check out a few things--none of which they had, so I drank a little bit more of the Kool-Aid.

f9f2e04b5fe1273e3901b6fbfad5dfc2.jpg

In and out in around $40? That's like NOT going to Golf Galaxy.

A cheeseburger with onions, kethup, and mustard after my round of 18. :)

Bought some short game lessons to start in 2 weeks...

Couple dozen b330

Bought some short game lessons to start in 2 weeks...
Such an underrated purchase and it's often so overlooked by so many. Short game is going to be huge on True Blue and Caledonia in July.

Walked into my local Golf Galaxy today to check out a few things--none of which they had, so I drank a little bit more of the Kool-Aid.

f9f2e04b5fe1273e3901b6fbfad5dfc2.jpg

In and out in around $40? That's like NOT going to Golf Galaxy.

Those dawn patrol gloves are the truth.

Less than $20 and they play incredibly well. Durable, too.

Those dawn patrol gloves are the truth.

Less than $20 and they play incredibly well. Durable, too.
Still using mine from the MC last year. They wear really really well.

Yep. The MC glove (I lost one during a practice round) lasted me through the rest of the golf season. For Georgia, that's almost unheard of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back