What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 buckets at the range

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered two Puma polos from fairwaystyles for LIITA!

Brand new Nike 20XI Den Caddy Bag for $48 shipped. Expected to arrive next Monday, May 18th! #Stoked

$_35.JPG

Those dawn patrol gloves are the truth.

Less than $20 and they play incredibly well. Durable, too.
They had three Callaway options, and they were my favorite of the three by far. It was almost like the pricing was opposite as well. The highest priced of the three felt like doodoo.

Callaway BBA 815 23* hybrid. Plan two swap in the iROD shaft and see what it can do. Hoping to drop the 5i

Thought I wouldn't revert back to doing this, but I bought ping iron covers.

1.0 Flatso now resides on the Z3w. Really like the feel...will see how it performs soon hopefully.

Climachill polo and UA shorts off the bay.

I purchased an Odyssey Black Tour Series #9 and a Odyssey Protype Xi HT #9, both off "the Bay". I also rolled the Metal-X Milled #9 and the Works #9 at a local shop. Just think last week I purchased Cookie's Machine. I just might have a putter addiction.

a094efa00552c166323a85916330d417.jpg

Sunice stormpack short sleeve rain/wind jacket for the warm months when we get hit and run storms.

Just ordered a XR pro 16° fairway. ?

Ping Anser 5 TR putter!

14* Bertha Mini ordered!

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Nike shoes to wear during practice sessions
cbdc8be8e3cb4ad17dff106ae715bcd3.jpg

New straw hat from Texas. (probably from China)

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

So last year when looking for a new driver I had it down to the Covert 2.0 and Bio Cell both where close in numbers based on hitting them at Golf Galaxy, so I went to the Bay and found the Covert for $164 shipped so I pulled the trigger then I took it out on the course and could not hit it after 5 rounds I put it away, then beginning this year I started with Covert again for another 4 rounds and just gave up and sold the Covert for $75, I had $71 in GG gift cards went to GG before league play last night and bought this

101dd098-ea49-440c-9168-6d09e00712fe.jpg

Also I had the best driving of the ball so far this year with this beauty last night in league play, too bad my iron game is mess..........

Since I love my V-Series Heavenwood so much I just picked up the 3 wood today. Can't wait to get it out on the course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back