What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried to buy a Callaway 815 today, but they couldn't get me the LZ shaft because of a website error, so they're supposed to call me back on Monday.

Awesome man, I LOVE my 815... I really want to try that shaft now!

Ping trucker hat with patch and an Adidas pullover.

A Dozen Chrome Softs to try out.

Nice Eddie. I love mine.
It's because of you that I wanted this for so long. I never should have tried yours last year. Thanks Pete.

NDMC black and red grips for my Apex Pros. Contemplated another Odyssey Versa #9 but figured I would try the bay for a better deal.

45 Srixon 2015 ZStar XV Golf balls. Looking forward to these new balls.

A red 1/4 zip Under Armour jacket much like our new great THP Puma ones...outlet for $24

I might have picked up a second set of irons, something a little more forgiving than the DFs. So some Srixon 545 are on their way.

Green fee and tournament entry fee

Adams Idea Super S Irons
Adams Idea MB2 Gap Wedge

Bridgestone J15 Black Oxide Wedge 50*

Wilson Grip Plus Golf Glove 2 pack

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I really want to give the J15 wedges a whirl.

Budget golf has 14% off one item today brought the price down for me and I'm going to to stick it in with the DPFs as my AW.

Using Tapatalk

2 Lamkin UTX and 1 Lamkin iLine putter grip

Just ordered the Kuro Kage Proto Tini for my Vapor Pro.

Bought a pair of the new Footjoy Contour BOAs. Really think I will like the BOA lacing.

Bought a pair of the new Footjoy Contour BOAs. Really think I will like the BOA lacing.

Donne. Each time you post in here, I expect to see the 815.

Donne. Each time you post in here, I expect to see the 815.

That is coming, probably in the next week...just got to make a decision between the Diamana S+ and Matrix Red Tie. They were definitely looked at today, and not seeing any good preowned ones, I'm ready to just order one exactly the way I want.

8 more UTx Wrap grips. Going to pull the Recoils from my Apex & throw them into the Z545's. Regrip irons wedges and woods with the wraps.

I finally bit the bullet and bought three Scor wedges (50*, 54* and 58*). I got them with the genius 12 firm flex shafts and these are going to replace my Mizuno MP T-4 wedges.

paid my entry fee for #TheKing! #ImWithChad

Bought 6 dozen New model Q Stars on the bay for $88 shipped.
WOOT!!!!!

Bought a lesson, dozen Chrome Softs and dozen 2015 e6 balls, both in yellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back