What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A green fee!

13 lamkin crossline cord grips, ferrules, and 18 degree srixon u45.

That is coming, probably in the next week...just got to make a decision between the Diamana S+ and Matrix Red Tie. They were definitely looked at today, and not seeing any good preowned ones, I'm ready to just order one exactly the way I want.

Which flex are you going with Donne? Stiff?

Which flex are you going with Donne? Stiff?

Yes stiff...I have the Speeder 661 I was fitted to from my MC Big Bertha which will definitely be tried in it, but the S+ and Red Tie are both ones I've had my eye on to try.

Yes stiff...I have the Speeder 661 I was fitted to from my MC Big Bertha which will definitely be tried in it, but the S+ and Red Tie are both ones I've had my eye on to try.

Well, go for the S+ and if you're not happy with it, let me send you this red tie I'll have hanging out here.

Well, go for the S+ and if you're not happy with it, let me send you this red tie I'll have hanging out here.

Appreciate it buddy, I saw one with an S+ today and was leaning that way anyway.

Where does the 18 degree slot into the bag? 20 degree not giving you enough gap from the 4 iron?
It will replace the 5w. With the length and consistency I am getting out of the u45 20 and 23, it just makes sense. Then I may replace the 3w (or adjust the loft) with 4w to better gap from u45 18 to fairway metal

Make it happen dude! It's all about the shiny new tech!

It has happened...an 815 Alpha (9 deg) with a Diamana S+ stiff shaft has been ordered.

Some cheap Tacky Mac grips from Academy to put on my back up irons. The old grips had been on them for several years & I'm going to have to play them for a while until I get the z545s.

It has happened...an 815 Alpha (9 deg) with a Diamana S+ stiff shaft has been ordered.

This makes me happy.

And I LOVE the S+ in this head.

Bettinardi BB-27. I love that the local store is still in the dark about anything but Scotty Cameron. I got this putter for about half the price I really should have paid. I love having another one from my hometown putter maker.

Ordered a set of XR Pro's (5-PW,AW) with UST Recoils (680's Stiff) and a 54* Chrome and 58*Slate Mack Daddy Wedges from Callaway
Should be a serious step up from my current X20 Tours and Ping Wedges needed to be replaced as well. I am almost a total Callaway Homer now!

Ordered a set of XR Pro's (5-PW,AW) with UST Recoils (680's Stiff) and a 54* Chrome and 58*Slate Mack Daddy Wedges from Callaway
Should be a serious step up from my current X20 Tours and Ping Wedges needed to be replaced as well. I am almost a total Callaway Homer now!
That's sick! I'm dying to hit the XR Pros.

ArmyGolf
I have been playing my x20 Tours for some time now and have had a set of X Hot Pros as well, but when I got to demo the combo of XR Pro with Recoil they were just so smooth and the Recoil dampened the vibration so well that with my bad back, and "Uncle Arthur" creeping its way into my hands and shoulders, I am hoping that my playing time will be lengthened and the wear and tear on me wont be so great. I am looking forward to hopefully a much less painful Golf Season this year!

Congrats man! That's awesome.

It will replace the 5w. With the length and consistency I am getting out of the u45 20 and 23, it just makes sense. Then I may replace the 3w (or adjust the loft) with 4w to better gap from u45 18 to fairway metal

I just did the same exact thing for my bag and it has been a nice change for me. I always have had no problem hitting irons but woods have been a completely different story. I like the idea of going to a 4w and I might be doing the same.

545 AW

G25 driver. The price was too good to pass up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up a Big Bertha Pro Fwy last night in the FS section. Has a rogue silver in it which I think I'm equally excited about.

Top end of the bag will soon be all Callaway. Haven't had that since HS when I gamed the original Big Bertha Woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back