What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G25 driver. The price was too good to pass up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really been eying the G25 as well. Such a great driver.

The G25 is the best driver I have ever bagged. I love it as I'm playing golf from the fairways these days. The head gives me confidence and has taken me out of a dark place with drivers. I was almost ready to swear them off until the G25 came into my life. I suppose the loft and shaft is also perfect for my game but dayuummmm this baby is sweet!

The G25 is the best driver I have ever bagged. I love it as I'm playing golf from the fairways these days. The head gives me confidence and has taken me out of a dark place with drivers. I was almost ready to swear them off until the G25 came into my life. I suppose the loft and shaft is also perfect for my game but dayuummmm this baby is sweet!

Agreed fully.. it is forgiving, good distance and just beams with confidence. Really wanting to get my hands on one asap.

Moral of the story here, having excess Global Golf funds is brutal.

Used some of it on 2 used RTX 2.0 CB's. Then had a couple "reward" certificates that I used on 3 dozen Chrome Soft, so all still ZERO out of pocket. I have no remorse thanks to that.

Last edited:

Used some of it on 2 used RTX 2.0 CB's. Then had a couple "reward" certificates that I used on 3 dozen Chrome Soft, so all still ZERO out of pocket. I have no remorse thanks to that.

Fantastic purchases right there brother.

hahaha an army of Chrome Soft. Excellent.

hahaha an army of Chrome Soft. Excellent.

I'm a fan. Plus, I might as well get good and comfy this year with them so I can break ZooCrew hearts come December.

I'm a fan. Plus, I might as well get good and comfy this year with them so I can break ZooCrew hearts come December.
It's the ball that changed the ball that changed the ball. How could you not be a fan?!

Really been eying the G25 as well. Such a great driver.

been in my bag for 2 years and haven't found anything that was good enough to replace it. although this year i see several that can easily be put in my bag

Brand new x2hot 5deep with tour green shaft for $75 from Golftown. Jumped on it immediately. In the demo rack, never been hit lol.

Brand new x2hot 5deep with tour green shaft for $75 from Golftown. Jumped on it immediately. In the demo rack, never been hit lol.
Great find. All the demo stuff around here is grossly overpriced still.

Mack Daddy 2 Tour Grind 54.11 Tour Chrome.

Great find. All the demo stuff around here is grossly overpriced still.

I had to ask to make sure it was priced right. Everything else was lh or beat up junk. First time in ages that golftown has had something decently on markdown.

Was busy watching a couple roll two bettinardi's. I wanted to ask them if i could roll the putters they had brought in for regripping.

Picked up some head covers for my new Srixon Z545s...stop the chatter!

$_35.JPG

From where? Looking on eBay with no luck so far.
I did get them on eBay. hahamart out of China had them listed. I just checked again and they don't have anything listed at all. Keep checking hahamart storefront. They may pop up this week.

Picked up some head covers for my new Srixon Z545s...stop the chatter!

$_35.JPG
Be prepared to wait a couple weeks. Mines been 10 days from them and hasn't passed customs.

Brand new 65g stiff Oban Kiyoshi gold shaft. Pretty excited to put it to the test in the i25. Just need the snow to start to melt.

Brand new 65g stiff Oban Kiyoshi gold shaft. Pretty excited to put it to the test in the i25. Just need the snow to start to melt.

Nice pick up. I ama fan of this shaft, had it on a BioCell+ for a bit before selling the driver and giving the shaft to mburnham.

Epon Af Tours, Epon Stand bag and Epon 903 20 and 23 degree -Thanks Kang cant wait to beat you with your own clubs :alien:

Also picked up another Ping i25 hybrid to replace the 4 iron (lots of options there now)

Epon Af Tours, Epon Stand bag and Epon 903 20 and 23 degree -Thanks Kang cant wait to beat you with your own clubs :alien:

Also picked up another Ping i25 hybrid to replace the 4 iron (lots of options there now)
In Dallas I'll see what these are really capable of? Lol

Bought my daughter a MacGregor Junior putter. Now she can hit balls on the green when we go play.

The one's on sale for $10? I bought a left handed one today for my youngest also.

Mizuno AeroLite cart bag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back