What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't be much longer and my daughter will be able to as well. I think I'll be more excited than she will.

Adams Idea Tech V4 4H. Looking forward to trying this one out. Debating whether I want to grab a 5H to compliment this because I think the 6i in my MTs might be my longest iron. Need to get out and check yardages before I do that though.

Picked up a 56* 14b MP-T5.
Two more to go.

Adams Idea Tech V4 4H. Looking forward to trying this one out. Debating whether I want to grab a 5H to compliment this because I think the 6i in my MTs might be my longest iron. Need to get out and check yardages before I do that though.

I have the V3 and really like it. Enjoy the V4

I didn't buy it myself, but my lady surprised me with a Black/Volt TW Nike Polo today. I think I'll hang on to this one for a while.

Cobra fly z+ driver and cobra fly z hybrid 3/4

2 dozen Wilson Staff Zip balls $20 at Wal Mart

new divot tool
epch tees
chaps golf jacket
new glove
and new visor

all small stuff before i drop the money on new clubs.

IMG_3988_large.jpg

Hybrid cover

3 callaway gloves at Costco. This will probably be continued later when I decide which fairway I want to buy.

Vokey 54/10 S grind wedge

Purchased last week, arrived today. "Like new" condition from CPO...plastic on the head and grip. Gotta love CPO

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424123686.629232.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paid for my bridgestone j15 mbs to be refinished. Black boron, copper underlay and red and white paint fill. Going to be a long 4 weeks of waiting

Paid for my bridgestone j15 mbs to be refinished. Black boron, copper underlay and red and white paint fill. Going to be a long 4 weeks of waiting

Holy cow...I can't wait for the picture updates on those. They sound beautiful

picked up a SLDR S 3 wood.

Holy cow...I can't wait for the picture updates on those. They sound beautiful
It will look something like this
e83bf4b3f3135cba1fc3eb93037d4da6.jpg

I will for sure put pics up on the proper thread in about a month :banghead:

Bought myself a little birthday gift.
Ping G30 irons. Got fitted at GG. Should be here in 2-3 weeks.
Can't wait to hit the course with these babies.

Paid for my tournament that im playing in with my college this weekend! Part of Pepperdine's Club Golf team through NCCGA. very excited to play in this tournament

Just ordered a sklz power position training aid. Its my first training aid purchase and I cant wait to try it out. I needed something I can swing in my apartment and a gold flex or orange whip were out of the question. I'm hoping it helps with my takeaway.

Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815 10.5* with the Project X LZ

To say I'm excited is an understatement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back