What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like those just not a fan of the white gets dirty way to quickly.
White grips in general are no Bueno. Had one on the 2 Deep and used it for maybe 3 rounds and it was brown.

A round of 18 holes

A hot deal on GolfNow.

SeeMore Si1 off the bay

White grips in general are no Bueno. Had one on the 2 Deep and used it for maybe 3 rounds and it was brown.

Wash them down with dish soap if they get dirty and pow...clean again.

For the second year in a row, Club Glove's St. Patrick's Day Irish Caddy Towel:

CaddyTowel-Irish902_zps36abd9c0.jpg

And just like last year's...I had it embroidered with "O'Carroll."

Very Nice! I didn't even know you could do this. Seems like a great father's day gift for not too much money!

Very Nice! I didn't even know you could do this. Seems like a great father's day gift for not too much money!
The towels are very nice. I have...five or six of them. But last year (I think) they started the shamrock deal and it kind of made sense. Last year's shamrocks were solid green, and I'm curious to see how the plaid of this years shamrocks come out on the towel. I'll be sure to post some pics up when it gets delivered.

And I think it's a great gift on the low-end of the cost scale.

Vapor Flex 3 wood and Vapor Flex hybrid.

Oban Devotion 7 in the 05 flex, to match my 8. Uncut beauty!

Time to see if it works as well in a driver for spin killing as the fairway shaft does!

Time to see if it works as well in a driver for spin killing as the fairway shaft does!
I'd give it a hit...once...for laughs!

And. Its. Blue.

Just saw this.. Hard to get after that without even trying it.

I need to yank the Devo 8 to see how long it would play in a glued head. I love the X2Hot pro head - Maybe it'd just take a half inch worth of adapter.

Special ordered , received today.

32956372b3ea5a2b0f4db2092e40f766.jpg

MP-T5 50* satin

Just saw this.. Hard to get after that without even trying it.

I need to yank the Devo 8 to see how long it would play in a glued head. I love the X2Hot pro head - Maybe it'd just take a half inch worth of adapter.

1/4" or so is all dude.

That's it eh? I figured it would be a bit more than that.

Nope, the bore ends a little higher in a non adapter head, the length you see at the tip of the adapter messes with your head, but won't be a role in a glued head. Literally should play the same length to maybe 1/4" shorter.

I've done it with a few heads, you'll be in your comfort zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back