Status
Not open for further replies.
Greens fee and shoes since I left mine at home this morning

Did that last week! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some nike things. Only 11'a in the place hahahahaha
b372eee4290e75238de6840a6ac5fb86.jpg

Haha Lunars are solid though.

Grabbed a few pair of new golf socks. Haven't needed much else.

A new Sun Mountain umbrella with UV protection and a Superstroke Fatso 3.0 for the 2135 putter. I've been wanting to change grips for a while and finally did it. I'll find out if it helps tomorrow.

I have finally won an auction on a local site and picked up some 2016 ChromeSofts for $43nzd, considering i paid $85 a couple weeks ago im stoked.

A new Sun Mountain umbrella with UV protection and a Superstroke Fatso 3.0 for the 2135 putter. I've been wanting to change grips for a while and finally did it. I'll find out if it helps tomorrow.
I'm interested to hear about the new grip on the 2135.

Foot Joy FreeStyle BOC

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

boa? I really like the way mine look. first round wore some blisters, but I have pretty sensitive feet.

Did some damage in the Merion pro shop after my round yesterday. Mostly for my 2 year old and newbie on the way in the form of bucket hats for the beach a polo and a onsie. Thoroughly enjoyed my beer last night with my new wicker basket mug. Still hasn't set in that I actually played that beautiful track.

upgraded my wedges to Cleveland tour actions. i also found a fg tour m3 3 wood for cheap so i traded in my 4 wood for it for like 15$ difference.

Picked up a Futura X5 Dual Balanced from a guy today....for 50 bucks!

A whole bunch of stuff for the THP Event with Cleveland Golf in the Midwest.

Finally got my order in!

A new set of Callaway CF16/Pro combo set is on its way to me.

Kinda makes me a bit sad since I will then be retiring my Grandaddy set but will be worth it.

Finally got my order in!

A new set of Callaway CF16/Pro combo set is on its way to me.

Kinda makes me a bit sad since I will then be retiring my Grandaddy set but will be worth it.

A worthwhile upgrade though as a result of another great THP event!

Cleveland RTX 2.0 Sixty Black wedge with 10* bounce. I will use this club as much as any club in my bag next to my putter. I hit all my greenside bunker shots with this and most other shots between 20 and 95 yards. I demoed the Callaway MD3 as well but just like the head shape better on the Cleveland.

boa? I really like the way mine look. first round wore some blisters, but I have pretty sensitive feet.

Boa® and FJ designers were able to effectively develop a unique “down and back” fit that encompasses both the forefoot and heel.

Oh hey guys

2df04a3214adbee973f83c3d57a3d977.jpg

f22b4f99c08f6c11272cdedccbbecc34.jpg

Just greens fees.

But at the rate I've been losing balls, I'm going to have to stock up on those soon too :(

Boa and FJ designers were able to effectively develop a unique “down and back” fit that encompasses both the forefoot and heel.

I was asking because your post said "BOC" not "BOA." I have the freestyle boa shoes as well and I'm still breaking them in.

Free :p

CkTbfp7WEAEhxzT.jpg:large

Bought a session on a Trackman from my old instructor. Got some good numbers re: four drivers that I currently play, and got some interesting info re: swing path and new swing changes.

Overall, money well spent, good feedback, and nice to see the guy after 5 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back