What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought a TM R1 w/ Project X Handcrafted 6.0s. Not too cheap but it was more about the shaft than the whole club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Superstroke Ultra Slim 1.0 Midnight Silver and Black go put on my Low Tide. Just can't get comfortable with the grip I have on it so switching to something familiar. Wanted something nicer looking that maybe matched but oh well.

Orange Hog's Odyssey Tour Design Black Series 1W off the marketplace.
It's my favorite putter of all time. I sold it like an idiot a while back and re-aquired one last year. Will never leave me again. Ha

2 more Garsen MAX grips.

So I'll have one on the m5x, another on the Machine, and 3rd is TBD.

2 more Garsen MAX grips.

So I'll have one on the m5x, another on the Machine, and 3rd is TBD.

Like the MAX over the pro after experimenting??

Like the MAX over the pro after experimenting??

On course will tell but I feel that my hands just rest a bit more naturally on the MAX. With the pro, I find myself trying to adjust and find the "right" spot. Unfortunately it'll be another 10 days before I can get on course.

On course will tell but I feel that my hands just rest a bit more naturally on the MAX. With the pro, I find myself trying to adjust and find the "right" spot. Unfortunately it'll be another 10 days before I can get on course.

Have felt the same way. In terms of size, how much bigger is the max??

Did you get the Jumbo Max yet?

I bought them on Feb. 21st but my Callaway XR Pro irons finally are on the UPS truck for delivery today! I've never had a GI iron so these are quite a departure for me. I will finally have some high tech irons to help me with my misses. You can bet I will be getting in 9+ holes with these later today, the forecast is a partly cloudy 75 with 8mph winds. Can't wait!

I bought them on Feb. 21st but my Callaway XR Pro irons finally are on the UPS truck for delivery today! I've never had a GI iron so these are quite a departure for me. I will finally have some high tech irons to help me with my misses. You can bet I will be getting in 9+ holes with these later today, the forecast is a partly cloudy 75 with 8mph winds. Can't wait!

Nice! Can't wait to hear how you like them out on the course.

Have felt the same way. In terms of size, how much bigger is the max??

Reminds me of the SS 2.0 generally, maybe a hair bigger.

I can post comparison pics in Garsen thread later if needed.

Not sure where to put this so I will just ask it here. Comparison to the Garsen?

You talking about comparing the Garsen Pro Edge to the Garsen MAX?

Sorry, whichever is similar to the SS 2.0.

That would be the MAX. It's weird cause on the website it has MAX (Jumbo)...so that in the parentheses definitely causes some confusion IMO. I know that Hawk got 3 styles for review but there are only 2 on the Garsen site IIRC.

I'll post some comparison pics in the Garsen review thread later today.

That would be the MAX. It's weird cause on the website it has MAX (Jumbo)...so that in the parentheses definitely causes some confusion IMO. I know that Hawk got 3 styles for review but there are only 2 on the Garsen site IIRC.

I'll post some comparison pics in the Garsen review thread later today.

Thank you sir!

Lots of stuff today. Full bag fitting at the Callaway Performance Center near me, and some stuff that came out of it.

- Some clubwork on my irons (lie/loft adjustment, grips)
- Vapor Speed Hybrid
- V-series 3 wood and Heavenwood

Some club work today. I need to get some equipment to do my own pulls, so I can then do my own installs too.

Just bought Adidas Traxion TR golf shoes, Epoch Tees, and a new glove. Bring on Spring!!!

I paid to have my Manta Ghost putter lengthened back to 34-1/2", with a new Winn grip. This a couple of months after I paid to have it shortened, with a new Winn grip...

I'm a lost soul on the dance floor these days :/

SuperStroke SS2 square and one of the new golf pride MCC plus 4's just for kicks to try out

Ordered the 915 D2 with Aldila Rogue Silver 60g shaft!

TaylorMade SLDR S driver, 12*

I had absolutely zero intentions of buying one... but... you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back