What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, the bore ends a little higher in a non adapter head, the length you see at the tip of the adapter messes with your head, but won't be a role in a glued head. Literally should play the same length to maybe 1/4" shorter.

I've done it with a few heads, you'll be in your comfort zone.

Well that puts the mind at ease. Looks like the Devo 8 is getting a bit X2Hotter.

I picked up a Cobra Bio Cell Hybrid head (new according to sellar) on eBay for $20 and got the shaft with grip & adapter from GlobalGolf for $15! Everything should be here by the end of the week, so I'll share some pics, but for the $35 I can't be happier right now!

A couple Callaway Coins (Big Bertha/Newton and the XHot/RFX)

Ping Ketsch. Couldn't resist it any longer after rolling it in the store again this weekend. Hopefully it's here in time for the weekend.

I ordered a 48" x 60" golf mat from allturfmats.com and a golf impact net from the bay. I'm going to build something similar to this in the basement for practice:

Be careful! The intro/outro theme song is ridiculous but will stick in your head for days.

Ping K15 driver 10.5* R flex.

FINALLY.

Paid last week and it arrived today in better condition than I expected. Contemplating getting it cut down 1 inch since center of face contact is a problem for me (it plays at 45.75")

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Winn AVS midsize putter grip.

Just got this beast back after selling it two years ago. Was the last three wood I could actually hit. Happy she'll be back in the bag now.
e6d68f74f5bb3de7cdd7d88709cebf1e.jpg

Just got this beast back after selling it two years ago. Was the last three wood I could actually hit. Happy she'll be back in the bag now.
e6d68f74f5bb3de7cdd7d88709cebf1e.jpg

Nice - fairways more than anything are about comfort.

Yes they are!! Always hate when I am looking for a shot to get on the green or close about 210+ and then I ended up topping it and it rolls a 100 yards. I mean comon I could have just used a iron to do that. I think I lose a strokes by not have a long game on the fairway. Never have made it on a par 5 in two. I have picked up my club head speed and distances so I am hoping this year is the year. Plus I know when I swing this guy it'll get up in the air.
Nice - fairways more than anything are about comfort.

Heavenwood came today from Cally preowned, had the plastic on the head and grip bought as a "like new" and it was new. They are some great people to deal with cheaper than off the bay and you know it's real. With trading in my old Xhot2 3 & 5 it cost $59.00

Yes they are!! Always hate when I am looking for a shot to get on the green or close about 210+ and then I ended up topping it and it rolls a 100 yards. I mean comon I could have just used a iron to do that. I think I lose a strokes by not have a long game on the fairway. Never have made it on a par 5 in two. I have picked up my club head speed and distances so I am hoping this year is the year. Plus I know when I swing this guy it'll get up in the air.
Im in search of finding the same thing which is why I bought and am trying a 5w for the first time. Its been a good decade since Ive hit a 3w well on a normal basis.

I thought I was in love with my Titleist 915 D3 until I tried the Nike Vapor Pro. My local shop had a 90 exchange policy so I didn't spend any money. I love this thing!

FullSizeRender_zpswjgg7xhb.jpg

56* MD2 chrome like new c grind. Didn't need it but $69 shipped left me no choice to complete my wedge set.

Nice pickup for that price!

$50 Callaway gift card for $40. More from Callaway coming soon...

I snagged my girlfriend a like new Cally driver in their warehouse sale. She has been wanting to try hitting golf balls I figure it makes a good valentines present

I thought I was in love with my Titleist 915 D3 until I tried the Nike Vapor Pro. My local shop had a 90 exchange policy so I didn't spend any money. I love this thing!

FullSizeRender_zpswjgg7xhb.jpg

Nice pick up!

My new irons arrived this week (JPX 825 Pro in S300) and I picked up a brand new Mizuno JPX EZ 3 Stiff Hybrid very cheap to replace the Nike Covert Hybrid that I sold because I hooked the life out of it.

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Callaway Big Bertha V-Series 3W.

Foiled by the Deal of the Day thread again...

Last edited:
Love is in the Air deposit!!! So excited for this one especially since my grandparents live 30 minutes from Orlando!

Purchased a TM RBZ Stage 2 Driver - 13 degrees, regular shaft. I previously bought the matching 3-wood and 22 degree hybrid, and like the way they perform. Price was right at Carl's Golfland which included free shipping.

G25 4-SW!! Bound to make this game as easy as possible!! Pretty stoked.

Picked these up over the weekend at a price I couldn't pass up. 4-GW stiff. The bag overhaul begins!

df7f7ca7ff095ceb5db022e946186b83.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back