What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G25 4-SW!! Bound to make this game as easy as possible!! Pretty stoked.

I'm a huge fan of the G series. Absolutely loved the G15 and the G25 took care of basically all the things I didn't like. Sometimes I wonder why I'm not still playing these.

Congrats and enjoy the new set.

I'm a huge fan of the G series. Absolutely loved the G15 and the G25 took care of basically all the things I didn't like. Sometimes I wonder why I'm not still playing these.

Congrats and enjoy the new set.

I, too, gamed the G15s for quite some time.. And my exact question to myself when I was hitting several different irons.. Why am I not gaming these? Forget if they look like shovels, if they lead to more GIRs and birdie putts, I will be one happy guy!

Saw the sale on CPO and could not resist. Been silently pondering an MXM #1 since they were released. Finally pulled the trigger. Going to add to my anser milled #1 and protype #2 collection.

$_12.JPG
I picked up this thing for $27 on eBay. Free S/h

Ping G25 4-UW(slightly used), Cobra Fly-Z XL 11.5 Driver, and Fly-Z XL 5 Wood. That should solve all of my problems, except my extraordinary lack of skill.

Picked up G30 3W. I love the 5w adjusted to 17* and it feels sweet. I couldn't resist giving the 3 a shot just to know one way or another. The 17* may be my max but you never know. The G30s are easy to swing.

Ping G25 4-UW(slightly used), Cobra Fly-Z XL 11.5 Driver, and Fly-Z XL 5 Wood. That should solve all of my problems, except my extraordinary lack of skill.

Bought the exact same set of irons as yesterday, as well!

Just ordered a dozen 'cosmetically blemished' Wilson Staff FG Tour balls, they are an absolute bargain at half the normal price and any I have had before are perfect.

I got a couple Lamkin UTx tour wrap grips to try out on my wedges.

Picked up G30 3W. I love the 5w adjusted to 17* and it feels sweet. I couldn't resist giving the 3 a shot just to know one way or another. The 17* may be my max but you never know. The G30s are easy to swing.

So you can change the loft on the 3 wood to 16 degrees?

This sweet thing showed up today. Needs a little cleaned up, but I'm stoked to have this in the bag for my rounds this weekend.

30DE54D9-9FD6-47F2-A37C-C4CEBB9CB957_zps9kikxz6k.jpg

AB8D9994-35E6-4847-B048-B9CEBEC2746C_zpsov1ruwmg.jpg

Nice Jon, I wish they'd release the CS version.

Most accurate and consistent mallet I've ever tested.

Nice Jon, I wish they'd release the CS version.

Most accurate and consistent mallet I've ever tested.

I was lights out with it in the store. Hoping that carries over to the course.

I recently started gaming the Ping Nome and Love it! It's pretty simliar to yours.

Not going to lie, I was rolling and enjoying a bunch of PING mallets that worked really well. Close second was the Scottsdale TR Crazee, which I really liked. The Ketsch was the clear winner though.

Heavenwood off of CPO.

#BOOM

Tee time for Sunday morning.

Arccos. I really want automated shot tracking to give my coach stats on what needs work. I considered Game Golf, but I don't like the idea of having to remember to tag clubs. Just not something that I think would work for me.

Heavenwood off of CPO.

#BOOM

With a tour green in it eh? Let me know how that works out for you. I have a Tour green hanging out in my spares bag... I think that thing could be deadly with an upgraded shaft.

I picked up a set of UST Recoil 95 shafts, now what they are going in I have no idea.

Didnt buy but late last night negotiated a trade to acquire a Heavenwood FINALLY!

With a tour green in it eh? Let me know how that works out for you. I have a Tour green hanging out in my spares bag... I think that thing could be deadly with an upgraded shaft.

Yeppers, I couldn't resist for the price, and we all know that CPO's "Like New" means pretty much new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back