What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of heavenwood love in here today. Nice.

Yeppers, I couldn't resist for the price, and we all know that CPO's "Like New" means pretty much new.

Yeah it does. My #1W didn't have the plastic on it, but was basically flawless.

Tour Edge XCG7 Beta 4 wood

Grabbed a few Puma Polos off line for a good price. Can never have to many.

Callaway Big Bertha V-Series 3W.

Foiled by the Deal of the Day thread again...
Best 3 wood I have ever gamed. Super easy to hit off tee and deck.

Project X LZ60 Handcrafted shaft to pair with my Alpha 815 head.

The excitement builds!! New addition on the bottom.

1915484eb5cd5b41c180c0c85fbed725.jpg

I'm gonna need to try that out next Friday!
You got it...if I have it in time get get the adapter put on. Will be traveling a lot next week until Friday.

Picked up an Odyssey CB Tank Cruiser

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ping G30 SF-TEC driver. 10 degree with Ping regular flex shaft.
Got fit at a local golf shop. All I can say is, "Wow!". This thing launches absolute bombs and stays as dead straight as anything I've ever hit.
I've been a Cally guy for years now, but this stick knocked the Bertha right out of my bag.
Hit a bucket of 50 balls with the G30 and had 8 balls that I would not be doing cartwheels on the tee box over when I get to a course. The G30 is the real deal. Going to be tough not to give the irons a shot. Maybe I'll get fit in SC in March.
Shaping up to be an expensive year...

Purchased a JetSpeed 19 degree hybrid...

Footjoy Contour shoes, black/silver. I try other shoes, but keep coming back to Contours.

Stitch Golf head overs. Par 3 package. I'm not sure how long it will take to get them but I hope it is worth the wait

6dc12a1de8009da2fa730a9122a1727a.jpg

Figured for $40 it's not a bad experiment. Reviews say they're forgiving and my short game could use that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a 2-man scramble coming up on Saturday...I want to make sure I distract the other twosome with these LOUDMOUTH shorts!

2929533-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

I picked up a new Sun Mountain Hybrid stand bag for $159 on eBay today.

Got a 2-man scramble coming up on Saturday...I want to make sure I distract the other twosome with these LOUDMOUTH shorts!

2929533-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg
Wow i really like these! Loudmouths are some of my favorite. I desperately want some

2929533-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

these are some of the greatest shorts i've seen!!!!!!

Got them on 6pm.com, Zappos' clearance website. Not many styles left.
Thanks for the site! Definitely a site to use for more than just golf stuff!

Went to my local Golf Discount to get Graces putter cut down and put a pink and white SS on it.
Also got her a SW.
THEN, bought a Cleveland Smart Square putter with a SS and a Cleveland Bag.
UGH LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back