What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

This came today. It's the other putter I was for into last year. I love the finish!

88a1d9500fa035bd600293c044204a3e.jpg

d812affe0259ef78fffb340078d112f6.jpg

668d6202eb2efd91d4cb49db10cd6089.jpg

888c8cbdfd648c45e257f9f55c6fdc7e.jpg

After joining the THP community a year ago, I've found that I really enjoy reading/posting on the forum, following on Twitter and being a part of the online community; therefore, I bought an Albatross Club membership. Really excited to be a paid member of the community and being more active.

G30 SFT was a game changer for me...My first 3 words were "wow"

Ping G30 SF-TEC driver. 10 degree with Ping regular flex shaft.
Got fit at a local golf shop. All I can say is, "Wow!". This thing launches absolute bombs and stays as dead straight as anything I've ever hit.
I've been a Cally guy for years now, but this stick knocked the Bertha right out of my bag.
Hit a bucket of 50 balls with the G30 and had 8 balls that I would not be doing cartwheels on the tee box over when I get to a course. The G30 is the real deal. Going to be tough not to give the irons a shot. Maybe I'll get fit in SC in March.
Shaping up to be an expensive year...

Tomtom golfer gps watch off of the bay. Looking forward to putting this in use.

Just a pair of Footjoy winter gloves. Living in Michigan I'm hoping to be able to atleast make a cameo appearance on a course within a month or so and I figure these would come in handy.

Bought the new Ping G30 LS Tec driver in 9 degree with Tour 65 Stiff shaft today.

After joining the THP community a year ago, I've found that I really enjoy reading/posting on the forum, following on Twitter and being a part of the online community; therefore, I bought an Albatross Club membership. Really excited to be a paid member of the community and being more active.

Nicely done!!! It's a great community to be a part of.

Ran to Golfsmith and got a Golf Pride 2G Wrap for my driver and a Titleist Player's glove

congrats and welcome to the Albatross club

Nine Lamkin i-Line putter grips. Various colours.

Quite the deal going on over there, for my absolutely favourite grip on a putter.

Quite the deal going on over there, for my absolutely favourite grip on a putter.
9!? As in just 1 shy of 10? That's awesome. What kinda deals they go going? Thinking of dabbling in the Lamkin putter grip sector myself recently.

9!? As in just 1 shy of 10? That's awesome. What kinda deals they go going? Thinking of dabbling in the Lamkin putter grip sector myself recently.

1.99 for i-Line putter grips. The kicker is the 12 dollar shipping hahahaha

Bought it Monday, but it came today Bio Cell+.
Also, purchased Monday and coming tomorrow the wrench for said Bio Cell+

1.99 for i-Line putter grips. The kicker is the 12 dollar shipping hahahaha
That's so if you return them they only refund the price of the item. Shipping charges don't count, bastages!

Bought an Odyssey Versa #7 center shaft putter yesterday from CPO. Can't wait for it to get here Tuesday. Pretty good price i thought in like new with 30% off. Might just cure my winter blues.

Bought another pair of 2014 TWS in white. So comfortable

Yusss! Call me the enabler.

Pre-ordered XR pro irons 6-AW with tour v 90 R shafts.

Just booked an irons fitting at Cool Clubs for next weekend. Rob Larosa at Cool Clubs in Atlanta is an awesome fitter and just a great dude to talk golf and sports with. Looking forward to getting my first set of truly custom fit irons.

af99b48ffc939218f2173adfe4d2f88b.jpg

2a69622f8492f08e57bdbe97c53df606.jpg

Last edited:

Oh, that combo looks good

Ponder came to fruition, Nike Mod 00 on its way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back