What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ponder came to fruition, Nike Mod 00 on its way.

I still miss mine to this day. One of my favorite putters. It puts a forward roll on a ball like none other.

Bought 4 grips today, 2 Electric Blue and 2 Yellow Lamkin REL 3Gens for my wedges.

3 15packs of 2015 Srixon zstar xv from Golfsmith.Com
$25 discount and free shipping

Bought 4 grips today, 2 Electric Blue and 2 Yellow Lamkin REL 3Gens for my wedges.
You play standard size? I have some white ones that I don't plan on using that I could send you

You play standard size? I have some white ones that I don't plan on using that I could send you

I do, thanks for the offer though, after this purchase, I'm set with grips, so they wouldn't get any play.

Let the Vapor pro shootout begin. Excited to have the indigo in the collection FINALLY!!

26f3a1345afe908e159526ac31abbd1d.jpg

First day in a long time that I did not buy something....gloves, tees, balls, clubs, clothing, or something for my golf cart....it just needs to be spring time soon here in Indiana

First day in a long time that I did not buy something....gloves, tees, balls, clubs, clothing, or something for my golf cart....it just needs to be spring time soon here in Indiana
I didn't buy today either, but I agree it needs to be spring here in Kentucky soon also!

Not sure why since I'm loving my Odyssey Works 1W but I purchased a Ping Cadence Answer 1W today.

I purchased beer and cigars for tomorrow's round. Does that count ??

I purchased beer and cigars for tomorrow's round. Does that count ??

Depends on what cigars and beers were purchased.

Depends on what cigars and beers were purchased.
Some Perdomo and Grand Habano and PBR.... I like good cigars and old school cheap beer

The driver and irons I got my girlfriend showed up today right as I was leaving to go to saint Louis. Should be interesting getting her to the range

A bag of range balls.

Some Perdomo and Grand Habano and PBR.... I like good cigars and old school cheap beer

I'll approve the cigars...PBR however...I'll leave that all to you haha.

Tried to buy a Callaway 815 today, but they couldn't get me the LZ shaft because of a website error, so they're supposed to call me back on Monday.

Tried to buy a Callaway 815 today, but they couldn't get me the LZ shaft because of a website error, so they're supposed to call me back on Monday.
That's a great combo right there. One that I've thought about a lot (DBD possibly too). Looking forward to how they compare for you.

A few I-line putter grips!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Picked up an Odyssey White Hot #5 CS for $22 and a pretty much new Cally MD2 Tour Des wedge for $50 at the philly golf show. Been waiting to find a #5 CS for a long time for that cheap. It was a bit beat up, but for that price I'm in.

Finally went ahead and bought the j40s 5-pw w/ the 5.5 PX really excited to hit these when they come in I have a feeling they will be in my bag come spring

Big Bertha Alpha 815 16* fairway wood with Aldila Rogue silver 60. Happy V day to me!

Picked up a Bushnell Tour Z6 tonight. I've put it off for a year now, thought it was time to finally grab it.

Finally bought a PING Ketsch putter! I am really excited... These are SOO smooth!

Picked up a Bushnell Tour Z6 tonight. I've put it off for a year now, thought it was time to finally grab it.

Nice Eddie. I love mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back