What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a Callaway Big Bertha Hybrid 4H 22* Stiff Flex UST Recoil 460 F4 shaft.
To replace my 4 iron which hasn't been kind to me lately.

Been looking for one of these Adams tour hats for almost a year now. Persistence pays off!

5d6707150e6569b9bf5eaf5a4553c485.jpg

I went to golfsmith today with a buddy. When we walked in the employee said "if either of you two test out a R15 or Aero Burner today we'll give you a free sleeve of Tour Preferred balls". So I got those and picked up some Lead Tape for my putter.

Didnt buy today but this bag boy showed up today!
3556f06a6e444ac0f8ca40b6fbf85b40.jpg

A pic of the top

fdaeadd131c2353c0e46062073338971.jpg

Just bought a Seemore belly putter on ebay for $52 shipped. I wanted the heavier head and I will be chopping it down to my normal 33-34 inch length. If I like the RST I may order a custom Seemore from a local fitter.

Nice pickup Tahoe.

Wow. Great looking bag.

Picked up a dozen Chrome Soft today so I can see what all the hype is about. I'm excited to compare them to the Chrome + and ProV1.

Needed to add to my golf shoe selection so based on several great reviews, specifically JB's very positive things to say about them, I picked up a couple pairs of the Nike Lunar Controls. Black pair and the white and red. Last years model on clearance of course. Mom taught me to shop.

Needed to add to my golf shoe selection so based on several great reviews, specifically JB's very positive things to say about them, I picked up a couple pairs of the Nike Lunar Controls. Black pair and the white and red. Last years model on clearance of course. Mom taught me to shop.

My favorite golf shoes I've ever put on my feet!!

For the second year in a row, Club Glove's St. Patrick's Day Irish Caddy Towel:

CaddyTowel-Irish902_zps36abd9c0.jpg

And just like last year's...I had it embroidered with "O'Carroll."

Callaway Mack Daddy 2 Chrome 52-56-60 all like-new.
Nike Covert 2.0 Tour Driver.

All of that under $200. Thank you fleabay!

Yesterday I bought 3 dozen balls of lost golf balls with the coupon code they sent for entering the masters contest. I think I have like 7 dozen balls now. I need to stop.

A Lamkin utx, because Nike cant install a decent grip

No joke. A volt NDMC would make me very happy...
Would it happen to look similar to the one that's stock on the Mack daddy 2 T grinds?

Would it happen to look similar to the one that's stock on the Mack daddy 2 T grinds?

I like those just not a fan of the white gets dirty way to quickly.

4 Golf Pride grips,1Lamkin x10 classic grip, grip tape and solvent at Dick's. Had $20 reward to use so didn't have to pay anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back