What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Socks and tees with a green exclamation point on them.

Nike polo and shorts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d98ba54d26146294b181521ce737d5df.jpg

Oh....just a few things from Ben Hogan Golf.

PTx Pro 4 - PW irons
54 and 58 degree Black Equalizer wedges
GS53 10.5 degree driver (Pre-order)
GS53 3 and 5 woods
Stand Bag
Towel

What color bag?

Cleveland TFI 2135 Cero putter and 2 pairs of FJ socks. Apparently, didn't get everything at Budget Golf while I was there!

Solid! Still enjoying the 3 wood. Didn't have as much success with the 5 wood for some reason so went back to my old faithful Callaway XHot Pro. Hoping the Hogan GS53 woods will blow both of those away!

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Solid! Still enjoying the 3 wood. Didn't have as much success with the 5 wood for some reason so went back to my old faithful Callaway XHot Pro. Hoping the Hogan GS53 woods will blow both of those away!

I wasn’t really in the market but it was too good a price to pass up. I’m looking forward to seeing if it lives up to the hype.

Cleveland TFI 2135 Cero putter and 2 pairs of FJ socks. Apparently, didn't get everything at Budget Golf while I was there!

Have I been living under a rock out just cheaping out on my sock purchases? When did they start labeling left and right?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

looking forward to your thoughts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I haven’t tried csx since 17 and with my swing finally grooving, I think it’s time to try again. I also really like triple track on the erc, but don’t think that all was for me as a non high spin guy. Looking forward to try it!

Have I been living under a rock out just cheaping out on my sock purchases? When did they start labeling left and right?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I didn't notice it until you said something! They were on closeout!

Oh....just a few things from Ben Hogan Golf.

PTx Pro 4 - PW irons
54 and 58 degree Black Equalizer wedges
GS53 10.5 degree driver (Pre-order)
GS53 3 and 5 woods
Stand Bag
Towel

Damn! That’s going all in...sweet congrats man. I’m about to order a set of those as well.

Damn! That’s going all in...sweet congrats man. I’m about to order a set of those as well.

Thanks! All in was the plan when I started my extra equipment purge a couple of months ago. Already have an Equalizer 50 degree wedge and BHB03 putter to add to it to complete the Hogan set.

2 buckets at the range and gloves

a3f0343126ddb4f4609ee57f0f9e8ef5.jpg

Should be here in a few days.

Super Speed Golf setup showed up today! Lets get to work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back