What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered Monday evening, showed up today. Hoping to get out and give it a shot soon.

530e0bd8e8e583c467e61d16a95ce25c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Grabbed a pretty sweet putter cover from the PGA.
6d698a613d713bdbb0787ee430596b22.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

bought 5 dozen Snell MTB-X in yellow today

excited to see what all the hype is about

Evnroll ER5 hatchback refurb from budget golf using the 15% off coupon from THP, also pulled the trigger on the Evnroll gravity grip in black from Dicks using a $10 off coupon.
I also got about a month ago - a 4x15 putting green matt from Big Moss that I've been working on. I suck at putting! LOL For a 2 handicap I really suck at putting. I'm a +3 iron player, a scratch wedge player, about a 5-10 handicap driver but a whooping 15-20 handicap putter! So if I could get down to 25-30 putts a round instead of 32 - 36 putts a round I'd shoot in the 60's a lot but since I can't make a dang thing I'm usually mid to high 70's.

Yesterday I got a new shaft for one of my irons (Tree - 1 | 8 iron - 0), and a new Tour SNSR Contour Pro in 104 to give a go with. Blew it on as soon as I got home!

Short par 4 subscription for $5....couldn’t resist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let’s see:
PGA hat, PGA bag tag, PGA pitch fix, PGA shirt, Lee Wyranbski PGA print, yeah I was there
Feel putter grip, grip trainer
I had a few extra $ laying around

221a736d5c9db4f58216af9bcc9c773a.jpg

b4cf2ef54253b74547a904eb6e07c9ff.jpg

Some more of these to try out.

Just scored a Callaway Hyperlite 4 stand bag from Budget Golf for $69 shipped! THP Green and too good of deal to pass up! Now my Grandaddy bag can go on display by my Gramps picture with some of his old clubs in it!
d6f415884d492ddeae895fd794ad9ea3.jpg

That’s a great deal.

That’s a great deal.
I couldn't pass it up! Love my Grandaddy bag and wanted it on display with the remembrance things of my Gramps and saw this and the color just screamed THP to me!

5-gw ap2 716 and a 54/10s brushed steel Vokey brand new for 560$ shipped.

Picked up a z765 AW. Been looking for one for a while.

Ordered Monday evening, showed up today. Hoping to get out and give it a shot soon.

530e0bd8e8e583c467e61d16a95ce25c.jpg

Great pickup! What are you going to pair it with?

Oh. I did some things.

Great pickup! What are you going to pair it with?

Epic Flash SZ driver. I've been struggling with my swing so far this year and wanted to pick something up that was less demanding. I loved the AD TP and played it the past couple years. Just trying to go back to something a little more familiar in the hopes of regaining some confidence.

That’s a great deal.
Forgot to say I used the THP coupon to get part of this deal!

I purchased a Sun Mountain 2.5+ carry bag yesterday. Nice and light and the legs works very nicely. Sould be great.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Evnroll ER5 hatchback refurb from budget golf using the 15% off coupon from THP, also pulled the trigger on the Evnroll gravity grip in black from Dicks using a $10 off coupon.
I also got about a month ago - a 4x15 putting green matt from Big Moss that I've been working on. I suck at putting! LOL For a 2 handicap I really suck at putting. I'm a +3 iron player, a scratch wedge player, about a 5-10 handicap driver but a whooping 15-20 handicap putter! So if I could get down to 25-30 putts a round instead of 32 - 36 putts a round I'd shoot in the 60's a lot but since I can't make a dang thing I'm usually mid to high 70's.

I just ordered a 33” CPO ER5 from Budget, too. Quite a deal. Honestly, I was surprised the coupon worked. I’m going to try it with the stock grip first, but I’ve got a Gravity Grip and in my Amazon shopping cart ready to go.

I picked up a Callaway Steelhead 4 hybrid from CPO. It was from the outlet so I guess it is new.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Picked up a dozen Chrome Soft X with triple track to try out. Never tried the X since they switched to graphene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back