What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
Jumping Trout Roast Coffee from an awesome THPer. I count that as golf stuff.

Drinking it will make you a better golfer. True story.

We bought several bags to try out and spread the word at my wife's studio. Always fun to help out a fellow THPer

Bought it three days ago but received it today, a Callaway x2hot 5H. It will go well with the 3H and 4H I already have. These things are so easy to hit, they make my hacking look almost like a real golfer. I also picked up an Orange Whip earlier this week. Been using it everyday at lunch and liking it so far. Should be able to hit the course next week and try out the new club.

just ordered one of those ball retrievers from global golf + one of their gloves which I like

Bought a double bend putter shaft so I could shaft up my deal of the year from craigslist. View attachment 18587

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought it three days ago but received it today, a Callaway x2hot 5H. It will go well with the 3H and 4H I already have. These things are so easy to hit, they make my hacking look almost like a real golfer. I also picked up an Orange Whip earlier this week. Been using it everyday at lunch and liking it so far. Should be able to hit the course next week and try out the new club.

I went back and acquired the 5H after playing the 3 and 4 also...amazing hybrids. Never played a 5H before this one, and for me it is the perfect setup I think.

I bought a Srixon 23* U45 this morning and a Z545 AW last night. No self control whatsoever.

Callaway Optiforce adaptor to put on a shaft that is collecting dust.

2 dozen Bridgestone Lady Precept in Pink for Terra. Today is her bday. Got both dozen for $20 cuz of rewards.

Just paid for my next round of lessons.

Found a deal on a Sun Mountain C-130 bag.
A zipper on the main pocket that I used gave out on my old Adidas bag in late August last summer. I limped along with it till I put my clubs away for the winter, but now that hunting season is about over and warm weather is on the way, I figured I had best get a replacement on the way soon.

Nice pickup Arkie.

I just got my first Sun Mountain, almost went C-130 myself.

Nice pickup Arkie.

I just got my first Sun Mountain, almost went C-130 myself.

Thanks! How are you liking your Sun Mountain?

I looked at a few others (including Callaway, Ogio and various Sun Mountain models) before choosing the C-130. Most of my rounds are played at my local course with me being the lone person in my cart, so that sort of swayed my decision towards the C-130 over a midsize type bag.

Thanks! How are you liking your Sun Mountain?

I looked at a few others (including Callaway, Ogio and various Sun Mountain models) before choosing the C-130. Most of my rounds are played at my local course with me being the lone person in my cart, so that sort of swayed my decision towards the C-130 over a midsize type bag.

Just got the Four-5 yesterday, getting out today, but man its comfortable.

Two baskets at the range...

I will say up front that I work for Bermuda Sands. But I did legit buy a couple of the Ace shirts from the BSXP line.

Got this little beauty in today. Really love the size and no alignment aid. Now to just get some greenness in the forecast.
c3b4508b045e67345f131c16c1a1e6c7.jpg

This is how it's supposed to look #Cookie :alien:
e2cade87a9156e2e6ade62c045317f01.jpg

I purchased a new 3 pack of lessons with my instructor.

Oh, and this.

191bccfb33cef4df184b4dc41ae39f82.jpg

Its all Volty and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back