Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For people that prefer personalized, this could be a decent deal.

Buy 3, get 4th dozen free on Srixon Z-Star & Q-Star. The price on the ZStar is $51, instead of $40, but with the 4th dozen being free it comes out a little cheaper than buying 4 dozen non personalized ($153 vs 160). The Qstars are $25, so it comes out $75 for 4 dozen personalized.

http://www.worldwidegolfshops.com/S...027575832700749489766528231167179885511503624

www.allingolfer.com

4-Dozen Wilson Staff DUO Golf Balls - (24) 2-ball Sleeves
$50.00

wilsonstaffduogb.jpg

I just joined and wanted to post my astonishment here at the number of views

wow!!

I just joined and wanted to post my astonishment here at the number of views

wow!!

Just a reminder to get your paper work ready.

To file a notice of bankruptcy.

You have been warned.

I wonder if you get the tape, solvent and vise holder with that?

I would ask if I were you. I think the answer is yes but there is a discrepancy with the quantity of grips that confuses me:

Lamkin UTX Golf Grips (Buy 6 Get 6 Free)
Proprietary Tri-Layer Technology optimizes grip feel for enhanced shot-making capabilities and exceptional wet-weather performance. The foundation is a vibration dampening layer of ACE 3GEN, the middle layer is a moisture-wicking fabric weave providing enhanced grip traction and the outer super-tacky layer provides firmness for reduced torque and shot dispersion. Three functional layers combine to create a grip that looks and feels like no other.

Features:

Proprietary Tri-Layer Technology
Tacky and softer ACE 3GEN foundation with a moisture wicking fabric weave and firmer ACE 3GEN outer layer.
Exceptional wet weather performance.
Patented 3GEN material delivers unmatched vibration dampening.
Low torque design for greater accuracy and shot control.
Available in standard and mid size.
The Complete Set listed above includes 13 grips, grip tape, grip solvent, rubber vise clamp, grip gauge and easy to follow instructions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back