Robert Mark Golf Headcovers

Yea something caught my eye on Instagram of his that looked bigger than a standard blade so I reached out. Excited to put this on the Toulon Atlanta

Any chance you could post photos of that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea something caught my eye on Instagram of his that looked bigger than a standard blade so I reached out. Excited to put this on the Toulon Atlanta

It might have been this one. Couple of those putter covers looked wider than normal

fa57e43a94b79aca46d9976ef4badb2e.jpg

Picked up a few new covers from RMG and the quality is insanely good. Not sure if I will ever use anything else. A479E5EB-FF09-4886-8B2D-8EEC3C9CB856.jpeg

That cover is solid. I like how it still looks hand made.

Anyone have any issues with this company?

My buddy spoke highly of them. I had bought a new TM Spider putter off ebay and before it came in, bought the Robert Mark Spider cover. The putter came in and unfortunately got damaged during shipment and the place selling it didn't have another one like it to replace it with. So given I wasn't going to use a Spider putter, I canceled the headcover order.

The company (assuming the owner as his name was Robert) explained I would be charged with a 20% restocking fee if I proceeded to cancel the order because the cover was in the process of being made. I agreed to this and still cancel it. That was on 10/11. Followed up via my email on my refund on 10/13 which he responded that the refund should show up on 10/14 which is never did. Several emails later, even reached out via PM on Facebook and not one reply back. I finally had to open up a case through paypal on 10/26. Still no reply from RobertMark Golf. They have until 11/5 according to Paypal to respond.
It's not a ton of money (~$90) but would still like my refund.

Back