Robert Mark Golf Headcovers

Freddy

Reaction score
Handicap
RCGA 2.9
Anyone else purchased RMG headcovers? I bought some back in early 2014. The leather is very high quality and the inside of the cover is a very soft plush material. I'm very happy with mine. The shield with old english one and the diamond with anchor stencils were actually my idea I'm proud to say. Robert normally charges for new stencil designs if it's something he doesn't already have, but he did not charge me in this case as he wanted to use them as one of his new stencil designs. He featured them on his Facebook page at the time as well. If you want to see pictures of his work just check him out on Facebook. There are hundreds of pictures on there. He has some pretty cool designs.

20p7m08.jpg

Look very well made but not something I would buy.

I haven't bought any headcovers from him but did buy a scorecard/yardage book holder and to was done well.

I haven't bought any headcovers from him but did buy a scorecard/yardage book holder and to was done well.

I purchased one from him and have been very happy with it. I bought one from a seller on Etsy that is more rigid and holds its shape better that I have been using but used the Robert Mark one for a year or so.

he did a phenomenal job with my putter headcover. I could not be happier. but the d/fw/h covers are terrible. the quality is there, but we communicated very poorly, and even after the re-do I still hate them. sketch exactly what you want, and ask him to send a drawing back just to make sure everyone is saying the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thing showed up today and I’m impressed with the quality!

6bb12106c1704f7b3d931ed59f91fa04.jpg

That looks good!!

Just like my putter cover!!

We're basically besties at this point.

Haha, it was the only one that really stood out to me! I had him do the back in black instead of the red pictured in the site and it turned out great.

I like that!!!

@cbaker2882 alright big dog, spill the beans.

This is what I am having made by Rob. The MySpider I have is green with white, and the cover should match the theme for the Bobcats really nicely (sorry Dan). Inside I went with the black fuzzy lining he does. Can’t wait to see it done!

b30a0af979619278b59decbf09ab94c6.jpg

This is what I am having made by Rob. The MySpider I have is green with white, and the cover should match the theme for the Bobcats really nicely (sorry Dan). Inside I went with the black fuzzy lining he does. Can’t wait to see it done!

I dig it dude. The quality you’ll get when in hand is IME unsurpassed.

haha dude, it's not my fault you went to the wrong school!

I have a feeling that cover is going to blow your mind when you get it in hand. Do you mind if i ask what the price was, and whether you can apply discounts to custom covers?

I have a feeling that cover is going to blow your mind when you get it in hand. Do you mind if i ask what the price was, and whether you can apply discounts to custom covers?

Not sure re discounts, but it was $105

He was going to give me a military discount when I inquired about custom work so I suspect any discount would apply.

Not sure re discounts, but it was $105
He was going to give me a military discount when I inquired about custom work so I suspect any discount would apply.

Good info, boys. I think they have a discount for joining their mailer, and every once in a while they do some 15-20% discounts.

Either way, something that is going to last years... Not a bad price.

Robert Mark Golf Headcovers

Man do I love giving someone money to only have them then go completely silent on me. Fantastic customer service when you’re only quick to respond prior to payment. Weird.

Man do I love giving someone money to only have them then go completely silent on me. Fantastic customer service when you’re only quick to respond prior to payment. Weird.

getting crickets? That's surprising from RMG

That sort of happened to me and then my cover showed up. Might be a bit longer for custom orders, though. Don’t fret, I know you’ll get your cover!

getting crickets? That's surprising from RMG

Yep. Couple emails have gone without response now. Which is weird because the couple days designing the cover he responded within a few hours each time. I’m sure it’s fine, just weird, and never a great feeling when you’ve already sent payment.

Yep. Couple emails have gone without response now. Which is weird because the couple days designing the cover he responded within a few hours each time. I’m sure it’s fine, just weird, and never a great feeling when you’ve already sent payment.

yeah, I feel that.

How does payment go for custom? PayPal or CC?

yeah, I feel that.

How does payment go for custom? PayPal or CC?

I got a paypal invoice to pay before the work started for the custom

I got a paypal invoice to pay before the work started for the custom

I got the same and mine wasn’t custom. Also FWIW I shot him an email a few days ago and haven’t received a response yet. Definitely understand feeling a little uneasy, but I’m sure you’re going to get your cover!

Back