Harry Taylor Wedges - THP Review

Looking at these at address, I could swear I was looking at my Callaway wedges circa 2009, which is very appealing as I just love the way they look.

ANother great review James. I like the old school look and just how clean these look. Lots of very informative info in the review which will come in handy since it sounds like they wont be the easiest in the world to try out before you buy.

The price point is very interesting, as that is on the very higher end for a wedge and I'll be curious to see how sales go for them as its a leap of faith for many due to lack of being available to try.

If anyone is interested, there is a sale on the Harry Taylor wedges, $70 for their Black Friday sale. Great price on this good looking wedge!

If anyone is interested, there is a sale on the Harry Taylor wedges, $70 for their Black Friday sale. Great price on this good looking wedge!

That is solid! They're really solid wedges, one of my HS kids has been gaming them since the review was completed and is lethal with them.

That is solid! They're really solid wedges, one of my HS kids has been gaming them since the review was completed and is lethal with them.

How did you find them compared to the Callaway MD3 and the Vokey SM6?

How did you find them compared to the Callaway MD3 and the Vokey SM6?

For me, not as versatile, but, I'm a grind fiend and going back to a one size fits all orientation left me wanting a bit for my personal game. But, spin and feel wise, they are as solid as anything else out there. All wedges spin, so its all about finding what works best for you and makes you get the warm and fuzzies when using them hahahaha

Pondering these one as per the sale on his site . Love the classic look to these and the black satin finish. James I am think mostly in bounce options and feel and feel.

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Last edited:
Pondering these one as per the sale on his site . Love the classic look to these and the black satin finish. James I am think mostly in bounce options and feel and feel.

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Hey buddy, sorry, just saw this. Yeah, the sale is SOLID. They're really really well rounded wedges which do a lot right, the key will just be if the available bounce and loft options fit your needs. I put them into the bag of one of my golfers and he's gotten quite lethal with them, solid clubs overall for sure.

Hey buddy, sorry, just saw this. Yeah, the sale is SOLID. They're really really well rounded wedges which do a lot right, the key will just be if the available bounce and loft options fit your needs. I put them into the bag of one of my golfers and he's gotten quite lethal with them, solid clubs overall for sure.
No worries, life happens. I like the bounce options in my precision forged it's hard to stray for it. Thanks for the responce

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Just got an email. These wedges are back on sale for $70.

Back