How often do you clean your clubs and what do you use clean them?

e1iterate

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Personally, I clean mine on Sunday evenings. I usually get to play Saturday and Sunday so I at least clean them once a week...sometimes I will clean them Saturday and Sunday if its been wet or something. I just use water and a tooth brush to clean mine then wipe them off with some paper towels...nothing special.

So...how often do you clean you clubs and what do you use to clean them?

Almost after every round. I just use soap and water!

I clean mine every other round or so and just use a damp rag with my club brush.

Damp towels with a bit of soap for certain areas. I clean em after every round.

Usually after every round. Dawn dish soap and a brush.

Every couple weeks with soap and water.

After every shot I wipe off the club, and will clean the face before each shot if it is dirty.

I wash them after every round as well as after every time at the range with Dawn and a brush, then dry them with a towel

After every round. Tooth brush and dial soap. If they need it I also hit them with the magic eraser.

After every round I clean them, Just water and a brush sometimes soap if needed but hardly ever.

I wet 1/2 of my towel and wipe them off after each shot on the course, and after every few shots on the range. Doing that pretty much keeps me from having to clean them otherwise.

Usually once or twice a week. I use windex, a nylon brush, and a towel.

I'm not sure I'd use windex on clubs with badges or coatings.

I usually just keep a wet towel and wipe down my irons after every shot, then use a brush to clean out any excess dirt in the grooves.

I wipe them down after every shot, so a thorough cleaning only happens every couple rounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use a wet towel to clean them after every shot. Then I usually clean them after every round.

After each round.

I use mequiars ultimate liquid wax (a synthetic polymer) on the crowns of all glossy finished drivers, fairways, and hybrids. Makes them pop with beauty! I've used other waxes but prefer this due to ease of use. It dries in minutes and does not leave white residue if it gets in a crevice. Remove wax with microfiber towel.
Wash irons with soap and water.

Wash grips with soap and water every 2-3 weeks.

I wipe them down before a round with a wet towel.

Once every 2 weeks or so. Use an old toothbrush and a bucket of water with a littlw bit of soap

I clean mine after every round using the same method as the OP.

I clean 'em after every round. I just use some warm water with a little bit of dish detergent and a plastic bristle brush. My 10yo likes to help out.

After every shot and at the end of every round

I clean em rarely. When I do, I use soapy water and an old toothbrush.

I clean mine every few rounds, not nearly as much as I should. I use some mild soapy water and a microfiber washcloth to clean them and a toothbrush for the grooves.

After every round, regardless of whether it was practice or comp. Can't stand starting with dirty clubs. Just a mental thing.

Warm water and a drop of detergent is all that is needed.

I can them after every round and I use warm water and dish soap. I clean my grips after every 5th round with a sponge or cloth.

Back