Test Drive Big Max

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We reviewed Big Max carts previously and they fared quite well. They are launching a fun initiative for you to test them out. here is the press release.

Europe’s #1 Push Cart brand, BIG MAX, is giving golfers across the U.S. the chance to try out one of its award winning push carts at no cost this summer with its Test Drive program.

35 venues across 13 states have taken up the program that enables golfers to take a BIG MAX push cart out for a test round. BIG MAX hopes that golfers across the country will get to experience first hand the multiple health and game benefits of pushing along with all of the benefits unique to pushing a BIG MAX cart.

Rick Oldach, CEO of BIG MAX USA explains, “Using a push cart enables golfers to get the health benefits of walking 4 or 5 miles whilst keeping stress and fatigue from the back and shoulders that can come from carrying your clubs. And with BIG MAX you get the added benefit of 25 years of innovative engineering that makes them a breeze to push, simple to fold and store in the smallest of spaces, and full of features that make life on course easier. We’re delighted to offer golfers the chance to see for themselves what they could get from using a BIG MAX push cart, and have no doubt that once they try one, they’ll never go back!”

From California to New Jersey and Minnesota to Texas BIG MAX carts are waiting to be test driven by golfers who are curious to try out a push cart and want to start with the brand that Europe – the continent of walking golfers – has chosen as their No. 1 brand for the past 20 years. Simply click on the link to find your nearest Test Drive Center https://us.bigmaxgolf.com/golf-carts/

Very smart initiative. I like the out of the box ways manufacturers get product in hands of consumers.

I have to say, I like this. They're getting outside the norm and trying to disrupt.

I reviewed one of the carts and its pretty damn good. At the very least it is on par with by ClicGear.

Really like this a lot. Though some may already be sold on the practice of walking with push carts like I am, it will get there product more notoriety for their brand. I will be nowhere near any of these test markets bit would love to try one some day.

I'm a big fan of this idea. The one that I have is still in really good shape.

This is a great idea to get people to interact with their product.

I think this is such a great idea. I am a fan

Very cool, my home course is one of the test drive places! I am going to see if I can take one out during one of my 2 rounds this weekend. Can use it for one and my current cart for the other. I think my current model has some more time in it, but it will need replacing at some point so getting to see some other options will be great!

Jman;n8874566 said:
I have to say, I like this. They're getting outside the norm and trying to disrupt.

I reviewed one of the carts and its pretty damn good. At the very least it is on par with by ClicGear.

I remember your review was pretty positive, and there were some features I really liked.

Sadly the closest test drive place to me is a couple states away, but they’ll be on my list next time I go push cart shopping.

I didn't think there would be one near me to try but this is a cool idea nonetheless. If/when I ever buy a push cart, Big Max will be on the top of my considerations because of how small they fold down.

I've seen these on TV in Asian tournaments/overseas

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/us.v-cdn.net\/6024507\/uploads\/editor\/0y\/3gvchg2vp3qt.jpg"}[/IMG2]

they're manufactured in Canada and seem to be the cart that holds clubs the most upright I've seen

I've emailed the company's CEO and he doesn't sell them to individuals [?] , only to golf clubs and courses

wouldn't quote a price or tell me if there were any courses near me that used them

I assume that was some kind of Canadian humor...

they seem interesting

has anyone seen or used one?

thanks

This is pretty awesome. I have two of their push carts and love them. Not sure if we will see an uptick in golfers choosing to walk but hope so.

Jman;n8874566 said:

To me that says a lot because the ClicGear is so good.

Back