Checking Your Lofts and Lie Angles

WIN_20190813_18_02_33_Pro.jpg

My machine works quite well. It's not a Mitchell but Golf Mechanix is pretty darn accurate

golfinnut;n8875983 said:

My machine works quite well. It's not a Mitchell but Golf Mechanix is pretty darn accurate

I have that one laying around that I never use since buying a Mitchell. I should probably sell it.

H8tobogie;n8875951 said:
Strong and flat is how they will drift over time.

Thanks, good to know!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a super handy machine right there and a great video reminder to get the lofts and lies checked. I wonder if I could ever get my money back out of owning a machine like that... I'm already planning the sales pitch to the wife.

I will try to post the receipt from the loft/lie adjustment that I just had done on my Hogan's which, ironically, have the lofts stamped on them. Virtually every club was 4 degrees stronger than the loft number and between 0.5 and 2.0 degrees upright. I was hitting everything long and left. I thought since I lost a few lbs, perhaps my swing got better which accounted for the 15 yards distance gain. I took them to get checked thinking I would flatten them to at least get rid of the left miss but no, in fact my clubs were insanely strong.

I am an idiot and had not had the loft/lie checked in probably two years.

wow 4 degrees, yeah that's strong

Back