z585 With Miyazaki Kaula 8 Graphite.

fairwaynut

Bettinardi Aficionado
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
SingleMalt
I just bought these clubs last week. Received them on the 7th and have payed two rounds of 18 with them, one on Friday and again today. I find this hard to believe but I'm averaging 15 to 20 yds further than I was hitting with the Cobra King F7 irons I was using before I got these irons. the z585 irons I got are 5i-PW. Amazing.

How high are you hitting those with the graphite shafts? I bet you could really hit some moon shots with those. I would love to give those a whirl.

Danimal;n8875177 said:
How high are you hitting those with the graphite shafts? I bet you could really hit some moon shots with those. I would love to give those a whirl.

I've only had two rounds with them but it seems like I can get a mid-high launch when hitting off a tee. Off the fairway the seem to be mid launch angle. especially with the 5i or 6i.

They're fantastic irons. Enjoy!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

fairwaynut;n8875154 said:
I just bought these clubs last week. Received them on the 7th and have payed two rounds of 18 with them, one on Friday and again today. I find this hard to believe but I'm averaging 15 to 20 yds further than I was hitting with the Cobra King F7 irons I was using before I got these irons. the z585 irons I got are 5i-PW. Amazing.
Enjoy! I really liked those shafts in my 565s, but I found a deal with steel shafts that I couldn't pass up in my 585s. Enjoy!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Hello - I have had the 545 and 565 think they are amazing, just would like more insight on the Kaula 8 shaft...

Landy;n8876918 said:
Hello - I have had the 545 and 565 think they are amazing, just would like more insight on the Kaula 8 shaft...

Well, I'm hardly an expert when it comes to golf equipment but my attraction to the Kaula 8 graphite shafts was the weight which is 85 grams. I switched to the Kaula 8 and the z585 irons from a set of Cobra King F7 irons. So far I'm seeing a 20 yd difference in the Kaula 8 shafts over my cobra irons. I'm no longer feeling the soreness in my shoulders as I did with the Cobra irons. To be truthful I took a chance on the Miyazaki shafts and so far I'm glad I did. I think they're terrific. I can't offer a better explanation as I don't know all the technical details. All I can say is they work for me. Hope this is some small help to you.

Back