What’s your Face Angle?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Lots of adjustable drivers out there now, do you have a preference in face angle? Do you like offset? Onset? Neutral?

Neutral is preferable for me.

what is onset?

i prefer very neutral.

• Admin
McLovin;n8875716 said:
what is onset?

i prefer very neutral.

The opposite of offset haha.
Open vs closed.

JB;n8875700 said:
Lots of adjustable drivers out there now, do you have a preference in face angle? Do you like offset? Onset? Neutral?

Do you mean set it to open closed or neutral? I usually set mine neutral to slightly closed.

I prefer neutral with as minimal of offset as possible.

Neutral if possible

Neutral to slightly open. The more closed the face the more I have to play my hands forward to open it back up.

Closed but at minimum.

I like a small amount of offset

I like the face angle to be relatively neutral. I do switch it up to slightly open to bring the loft down from time to time if I am toying around with things.

Neutral with very little offset.

Neutral.

Neutral. If it appears to be ever so slightly open, then I am fine with that too.

I like a neutral looks at address. If given the choice I would want slightly closed versus open.

Neutral for me, don't mind a little open while at address either.

Neutral to slightly open with no offset. Never played a driver with an offset, but have seen them.

Neutral is perfect for me. If it has to be open or closed, prefer open. Closed messes with my head

I prefer the face be neutral to a little open. I'm not a fan of offset or draw biased drivers.

Neutral to open is my preference. A closed face adds to my woes.

Slightly Open....

Question - why are clubs made with offset and closed if so many prefer open/neutral? Or do we just think we are a lot better than we really are?

Slightly open too.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Definitely open.
I get scared looking at a closed driver face.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back