What golf stuff did you buy today?

FreddieMac;n8883503 said:
Did not buy, but received a gift from my father-in-law:

2 boxes of Srixon Soft Feel
2 boxes of Precept Laddie (never hear of these)
1 box of TayorMade Burner Balls
1 box of Titleist DT Tour LSU logo balls
1 pack of iron tees
1 Callaway Morning glove
1 Footjoy Weathersoft glove

Geaux Tigahs! Helluva gift

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a previous generation Toulon Atlanta today. I've always loved that style and can't wait to give it a try.

A little late to the game but I got an Epic Flash driver on CPO today for a great deal.

Jman;n8882893 said:
60* CBX2 for 100.00
Great! I'm excited to hear more about that grind.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Picked up a Rogue 4W from CPO
56° CBX2 wedge and Ben Hogan polo from BG.

Paid to have loft and lie checked on my irons.

Vokey SM7 50.12 F Grind

Going to give it a go as my gap wedge..

Srixon Z85 3H with a regular shaft.

The Rock Bottom 20% off/free shipping code (tour) got me.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

CBX2 48/54/60 this week as well as Onyx TT TI s400 shafts.

Overhead rig for my camera to shoot video came in.

New Stinger spikes for my shoes. Something I've been needing for a long time but it is something you tend to forget.

Not a purchase but traded straight-up my Srixon Z785 driver for a still-in-plastic Epic Flash Sub Zero. Early indications are positive.

Last edited:
Traded in my M3 440 9* for a M4 8.5*. Going from playing and practicing 3 or 4 times a week to having a baby and playing once a month and no practice, the lack of forgiveness in the M3 really began to show. I hit them side by side on a launch monitor and it really showed how punishing the M3 was on mishits. They felt terrible and it seemed like only 1 out of every drives was pure. But with the M4, it was almost hard to tell when I mishit it, and the mishits definitely went farther than mishits with the M3.

Also picked up 2 new red NDMCs, one for the M4 and one for my M4 4i turned driving iron.

Not new by any means, but picked up a decent condition Cobra LTD head off t'Bay to muck about with 3w shafts.

Paid for a warmup bucket of balls and greens fee. Beautiful weather and I played decently

Pair of golf shorts (for a steal) from
Waterlefe and dozen of balls and a tee time.

Golf Pride SNSR countour 104cc grip for my putter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

P790 AW off ebay.... along with a cut-off tool to trim the extended shaft.

The Mrs didn't tell me that she burned out our tool last week, cutting anything she could find. "Oddly enough, it was really fun," she says.

Yeah, I'm worried!

7 dozen mint Pro V1X Practice balls from lostgolfballs.com for $107

I am now ready for my golf trip next week!!!

Snagged a BN Ping Glide 2.0 58* wedge to replace my pretty worn OG Ping Glide 58*, love this club for anything 60yds and in.

DataDude;n8889955 said:

Hopefully you don't lose all 7 dozen in one week!

Just did some Callaway Pre-Owning. Got Jenn a 2019 Big Bertha 6 hybrid, got my father an Epic Flash for his upcoming 70th birthday. Oh and grabbed one for me too.

DataDude;n8889955 said:

Not trying to be a "Downer" however, I picked up the same however only 1 dozen.
Make sure you really look at them, mine were all scuffed and had LGB.com replaced them, which they did with no hassle.
LGB.com Actually let me keep the dozen practice balls and send me Mint Yellow V1X that were acutally "Mint"

Last edited:
I won $100 in shop credit at a scramble this weekend, so I used that to help buy my wife a new Cobra F9 3 wood.

Did some Callaway Pre-owning as well - Picked up a EF 5w that I'm going to loft up to play as a 4w and 13.5* EF to use as a Tee Option.

Back