Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Duffer Waldorf;n8881723 said:
:surrender:

I hate this thread sometimes.

I feel that way every time I see the PINK ogio hat in your avatar

MWard;n8881590 said:
Never clicked on a link and then immediately regretted it so quick. Hard reverse

I had $500 in my cart without even blinking before I realized I didn't need any of it.

Joshnoble01;n8885879 said:
I had $500 in my cart without even blinking before I realized I didn't need any of it.

They have a couple sales a year where I just know I’m gonna drop a dollar or two on it, and to just plan accordingly. Hard to pass on a solid deal or two

MWard;n8885885 said:
They have a couple sales a year where I just know I’m gonna drop a dollar or two on it, and to just plan accordingly. Hard to pass on a solid deal or two

And now they are emailing me my cart. Oh man.

Joshnoble01;n8885967 said:
And now they are emailing me my cart. Oh man.

Like a band aid man, just do it before it hurts even more

Alez367;n8881944 said:
I feel that way every time I see the PINK ogio hat in your avatar

You'd be so disappointed if you actually saw it.

As always, I never seem to have a GolfWorks free shipping code when I need it.

Attachments

• 3819D5DF-EDF5-4A6E-927F-672857EBE710.jpeg
    3819D5DF-EDF5-4A6E-927F-672857EBE710.jpeg
    114.6 KB · Views: 6
obedt;n8892349 said:
These got some great reviews back when they were first introduced.

www.allingolfer.com

Let me know if you see any good rangefinder deals - lost mine this past weekend and I'm torn up about it. Been playing a few rounds and pretty solidly but miss having it.

OITW;n8892360 said:
Let me know if you see any good rangefinder deals - lost mine this past weekend and I'm torn up about it. Been playing a few rounds and pretty solidly but miss having it.

I’ll for sure keep an eye out. There are some small discounts running on older Bushnells, but nothing that really stood out.

obedt;n8892461 said:
I’ll for sure keep an eye out. There are some small discounts running on older Bushnells, but nothing that really stood out.

I appreciate you bro - thinking of you and the fam with the storm as well. Stay safe.

OITW;n8892508 said:
I appreciate you bro - thinking of you and the fam with the storm as well. Stay safe.

Thanks bud.

So the Bushnell discounts are showing up at Budget Golf. The THP coupon works on top of the discount, so the hybrid and the V4 Shift come out just under $300.

bushnell-savings-1200x400%20-%20revised.jpg

obedt;n8892541 said:
Thanks bud.

So the Bushnell discounts are showing up at Budget Golf. The THP coupon works on top of the discount, so the hybrid and the V4 Shift come out just under $300.

Thanks!

That's the best deal I'm seeing right now too.

I dunno if I want another Hybrid or if I want to go with the Shift - I hate using slope though, but i will use it in scrambles - also I feel like I need the magnet since I can't be trusted to hold on to nice things

Another solid option is Precision Pro. You get $20 off for signing up to emails. They may have something up their sleeves for Labor Day.

Back