ONE SPOT OPEN: 2019 THP Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Someone unfortunately had to drop out, so we have ONE SPOT OPEN for this amazing opportunity. Golf at a bucket list course. Group dinners with THPers, Budget Golf and Callaway Golf. SWAG that makes up your entire entry fee. Have a chance at winning a ton of prizes from Budget and the winning team will get flown to MA to design their very own Truvis golf ball.

When & Where
September 6th-8th, 2019
The Coeur d'Alene Resort
Coeur d'Alene, ID

They winning team will each also win ALL OF THIS
$500 Gift Card to Budget Golf
Links and Kings Leather Garment Bag $550 value
Garmin Z80 Rangfinder $599 value
Custom Stamped Wedge
Any pair of New Balance Golf Shoes
Any Sunice Gore Tex Rain Jacket

SWAG List
Every Participant Receives
2 Travis Mathew Polos
Travis Mathew Pullover
Travis Mathew Hat
Links and King Accessories Bag
$100 Gift Card to Budget Golf
1 Dozen Callaway Golf Balls
Custom Mizuno Stamped Wedge
New Backpack
And More

Cost is $499 and includes golf, range, group dinners both nights, all of the above SWAG and a whole lot more.

If you want the spot, send a PM to GolferGal and get signed up IMMEDIATELY!

Good luck to whoever takes this. Last year's Championship was a blast. If I had more vacation, I'd try to get in on this, but I'll have to wait until next year or beyond.

Dinner with Budget Golf people is worth the $499 alone.

Wow chances like this don't seem to happen that often anymore with THP Events. The Budget guys are awesome and this is sure to be a great time at a fantastic location. Hopefully someone can jump in on this

First thought, oh no, I hope everything is ok.
second thought, oh no, my spreadsheet and graphs.

Bonus is that I already have a partner, so you won’t be stuck with me ;)

Dangggggggggggg... I'd be all over this if I didn't book a trip that weekend. This opening should not last long.

I'm so sorry to whoever had to drop out - they will be missed.
I'm happy for whoever can join us though. This event should be epic!

Oh wow! Great opportunity for someone here. Shocked it hasn't been snatched up yet.

I would definitely make the 17 hour drive up to Coeur d'Alene.......If it weren't over my anniversary! Have a great time whoever gets the spot!

Hope all is okay with person withdrawal but what an opportunity! :alien2:

maxw72;n8880809 said:
I would definitely make the 17 hour drive up to Coeur d'Alene.......If it weren't over my anniversary! Have a great time whoever gets the spot!

Make the drive this year, then you won't have to worry about it being your anniversary weekend... next year (or any year after that)...

Hope everything is ok with the person that withdrew! Good luck to all that enter!

Man I wish I could make this, I could go for a little THP even goodness. Good luck to everyone that enters.

KEV;n8880835 said:
Man I wish I could make this, I could go for a little THP even goodness. Good luck to everyone that enters.

Thank goodness! We don't need snow showing up right on your tail.

Hehe j/k buddy...sort of.

Reactions: KEV
My company is opening up an office in Coeur d'Alene. I wish I could make this work, but with Baby #2 it just won't. Good luck to everyone - looking forward to following along.

Aaaaugh! I'd love to play the THPC again, but I have a previous business trip already planned.

Stinks for the THPer that had to bow out of this, but great opportunity for another to enjoy the event. Good luck to those that PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back