Budget Golf Deal Fest

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
If you like closeouts, deals and more, the next 10 days are for you at Budget Golf. On top of that, the THP Coupon on the home page works on a lot of the different items already marked down.

Day 1 is out and here is a look.

https://www.budgetgolf.com/deal-fest-day-1.html

• Admin
Man those are some crazy deals right there. Actually just placed and order on a few items last night. Wish I would have waited a day, can't have multiple boxes showing up on the porch.

JB, where exactly is that coupon code on the home page ?

• Admin
lanoxrehab;n8880926 said:
JB, where exactly is that coupon code on the home page ?

B59C9DC0-23F7-47BC-85E4-F6AD64AC5C0D.jpg

Thanks for keeping us informed.

JB;n8880903 said:
LOVE LOVE LOVE those shorts. OITW Canadan

They are in my cart right now.

I saw these right away. BOOM ... in the cart! Even though I don't even need shorts. My drawer won't close now as it is.

golfinnut;n8880943 said:
I saw these right away. BOOM ... in the cart! Even though I don't even need shorts. My drawers won't close now as it is.

Try a bigger pair.

JohnSinVA;n8880949 said:
Try a bigger pair.

No need for comments from you ... PORKINS! :micdropgif:

Some serious price cuts there.

Yeah, I had to pick up some stuff. For research purposes, of course.

10 days of this is going to really make my productivity drop.

Darn my size isn't there in the color I am missing, my wallet is thanking me!

Misike;n8880969 said:
Do those shorts run true to size? I am either a 32 or 34, depending on the brand.

Yes. I wear a 34 and these fit perfectly for me. Might be my favorite shorts out there right now.

JB;n8881046 said:
Yes. I wear a 34 and these fit perfectly for me. Might be my favorite shorts out there right now.

Thanks. I’m going to try a pair. They only have peacock in 34, but I need a purple pair of shorts anyways

I ordered some shorts that were on sale. 2” smaller than I normally wear (biggest that they had), but figured I would give them a shot. Needed some balls for Idaho, and grabbed those while I was at it.

Looks like a pair of shorts will be heading my way. I'm still hard pondering those Adidas shoes too.

I realized the shorts where pea coat, not peacock, lol. I got a pair anyway. Also talked my dad into getting a SkyCaddie SX500 from Budget Golf.

JB;n8880903 said:
LOVE LOVE LOVE those shorts. OITW Canadan

They are in my cart right now.

I own every color.....and now a few more

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Awesome deals going to have to pick some stuff up.

Going to be tough not buying something every day, lol.

Back