Budget Golf Deal Fest

Eyeing that chipper :golf:

That Bobby Jones XH20 shirt is a ridiculous deal. That shirt is seriously well made and fits well.

It’s weird that I am looking forward to tomorrow already.

If anyone is looking for a small item to bump up to free shipping, I have been playing theses gloves from budget golf based on a recommendation made in the "best value" item thread around the time of the Sweep, and I have loved them. I have paid way more for much lesser quality gloves. I had to go a size down on mine because the fingers were a bit long in the M/L size, and perhaps I would have been better off going with a cadet. I ordered five, and the first of the bunch has lasted 4 rounds and two range sessions so far with no issue.

https://www.budgetgolf.com/quality-sports-cabretta-premium-leather-glove.html

Thanks for the heads up! I got some clothes and then showed it to a friend who proceeded to buy a full set up. (starter set of clubs/bag/glove/balls)

mtbloco;n8882205 said:
Thanks for the heads up! I got some clothes and then showed it to a friend who proceeded to buy a full set up. (starter set of clubs/bag/glove/balls)

Hopefully you were able to use the THP Coupon on top of it to stack more savings

JB;n8882207 said:
Hopefully you were able to use the THP Coupon on top of it to stack more savings

Sure did. The first time I used that was on my RTX-4! It's the gift that keeps on giving.

JB;n8880903 said:
LOVE LOVE LOVE those shorts. OITW Canadan

They are in my cart right now.

Such a great deal and there still are some left - I have the core
colors in both pounce and jackpot

OITW;n8882435 said:
Such a great deal and there still are some left - I have the core
colors in both pounce and jackpot

Same! I took a look to see if there were any colors I didn’t have in my size but no luck. Love both the pounce and jackpot from Puma.

JB;n8881635 said:
That Bobby Jones XH20 shirt is a ridiculous deal. That shirt is seriously well made and fits well.

Thanks for the "Heads Up" !
I picked one up when I bought my CBX2 Wedge.

Forgot that budget is in central time zone so gotta wait for day 3 deals :banghead:

zbeekner4;n8882661 said:
Forgot that budget is in central time zone so gotta wait for day 3 deals :banghead:

Hahaha.

I can't keep myself from not wanting that Ardmore putter. I don't need it, but that price is just crazy....

Day 3 is something I think only golfunfiltered is going to be interested in.

Some more great deals today.

Finally got through the list, added a bunch to the cart, but I'm trying to exercise some self control.

golfunfiltered;n8882765 said:
WARD FROM THE PARKING LOT!

Day 3 is saturated with Sketchers golf shoes. They are actually not bad... golf shoes, at least!

https://www.budgetgolf.com/deal-fest-day-3.html

I do remember someone complaining about lack of long term comfort in a pair of those after a multiple mile walk. On day one. ‍♂️

Some good ones today. Good deal on that Mizuno glove. I love that Epic towel too.

Couple Travis Matthew items on there too today

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That towel!!!

Iceman!;n8885036 said:
Was thinking the same thing - $221 with THP Discount.
Heavy Bag it weighs 11 pounds

That's a bag you rock on the first tee to make a statement.

Day 5 is mostly ladies, but the deal on the FJ Rain Gloves is really good.

Back