2019 Ultimate Weekend of Golf with True Temper

being a member less than a year, it's pretty amazing all the awesome events that keep popping up that I have never heard of before.

JB;n8881798 said:
You should.
Keenan is confirmed, working on Scott right now.

god i hope he does. He's a nice guy and was super stoked to discuss it in memphis at True Sports rebrand. Spoke very highly of the thpers that attended last years as well as the set up that THP put in place.

Sounds incredible like all THP events!

This is definitely one event I was looking towards signing up for.

Great follow last year: competition on creating drinks, trying out so many different sets of irons, and the draft from each villa was very fun to see who picked what.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

baylrballa;n8881846 said:
being a member less than a year, it's pretty amazing all the awesome events that keep popping up that I have never heard of before.

AND .... there's even more to come! cough .. cough ... Titleist Event .. cough ... cough!

BigDill;n8881805 said:
THP does a great job of making an event bigger and better every year, and it sounds like this is no different. I am so happy to see it come back this year.

The True Temper guys were absolutely amazing and a blast to play golf with and learn from. At the event last year, I was literally the last person to pick and went home with a set of p790s, so that should tell you all you need to know about the quality of this event. We were hitting a few shafts that were not even released yet. There were multiple carts with 3 or 4 sets of clubs, which was an awesome experience. The Villa Crawl was an experience onto its own and a total blast.

I left this event with a completely new prospective on the importance of shaft selection and design. This is a must enter event for anyone who loves testing and learning about shafts.

You were the last person and you still had something like 10 sets from which to choose. Totally off the charts! The TT guys were fountains of shaft knowledge and a total blast to boot. If you're free that weekend - throw in for a chance at this event. The venue alone is a must-play. Add in the food (always great) and the villa crawl (2018 drink champions :cool: ) and you have a colossal weekend.

Sounds like a great event!

This trip looks awesome. I wish I didn't have a work conflict.

This event was so fun last year. Met a bunch of great dudes that I still talk with pretty regularly. Highly recommend this one to anyone considering it.

This should be a blast to follow, as usual. Looking forward to it!

Sounds fantastic!!

So glad everybody is excited. We have some awesome planned and a lot of fun gear to test.

Everybody gets a set is a lot of fun.

Damn! The 25th is my birthday!

This event would be a f’n fantastic way to celebrate double nickels.

Oh man what an event and at such an awesome place. I am going to shed some tears because i cannot make this one. Good luck everyone

Parrot;n8882031 said:
Damn! The 25th is my birthday!

This event would be a f’n fantastic way to celebrate double nickels.

Cool, we can ensure the Villa Crawl is stupendous! Mine is the 24th :banana:

Awesome! Can't wait for signups :D

Last years was an awesome follow and I believe this event helped bring the True Temper Elevate shafts to light. I love those shafts and look forward to what’s up True Tempers sleeve this year.

This is gonna be a ton of fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is going to be crazy good! Good luck everyone!

golfinnut;n8882070 said:
Cool, we can ensure the Villa Crawl is stupendous! Mine is the 24th :banana:

Absolutely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi first time caller long time listener, Freddie Kong. Love this weekend and glad its back. I need to get back into the swing of things.

Love the "Villa Crawl" to decide draft order. Also the fact that you go to an event and have no idea what set of irons you will be taking home is pretty freaking cool!

I just want to know if the Lobster Mac & Cheese is still on the menu @jb ?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This sounds amazing!!!

cpaulsell;n8882189 said:
I just want to know if the Lobster Mac & Cheese is still on the menu @jb ?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Not at this one, we have some pretty awesome stuff setup.
Plus THPers get to create as well.

Back