2019 Ultimate Weekend of Golf with True Temper

This was so good to follow last year. I need to see if this weekend works for me.

On one hand, I have zero need, or really want for new irons. But I love True Temper's stuff, and love testing irons and giving feedback. And I need to play Hammock Beach. And that Villa crawl...

mpeterson;n8882209 said:
This was so good to follow last year. I need to see if this weekend works for me.

On one hand, I have zero need, or really want for new irons. But I love True Temper's stuff, and love testing irons and giving feedback. And I need to play Hammock Beach. And that Villa crawl...

Yes to all of the above. Backup sets are fun too.

This was such a fun follow and I would love the chance to play multiple irons on multiple days and meet some killer people. I would love the opportunity to meet some new THP Starworts.

JB;n8882210 said:
Yes to all of the above. Backup sets are fun too.

Always going to be a time I'm not hitting the irons well, can blame the equipment, and switch out for a few rounds. Much easier than going to the range...

Timing is pretty good for me, just got to look to see if flights work

JohnSinVA;n8881896 said:
You were the last person and you still had something like 10 sets from which to choose. Totally off the charts! The TT guys were fountains of shaft knowledge and a total blast to boot. If you're free that weekend - throw in for a chance at this event. The venue alone is a must-play. Add in the food (always great) and the villa crawl (2018 drink champions :cool: ) and you have a colossal weekend.

now don't go braggin on your drink.... it was suspect at best. the presentation was just appealing due to sucking up with the TT high balls or whatever you called them haha. ;)

mpeterson;n8882220 said:
Always going to be a time I'm not hitting the irons well, can blame the equipment, and switch out for a few rounds. Much easier than going to the range...

Timing is pretty good for me, just got to look to see if flights work

For those looking into flights, 3 airports work.

Daytona Beach: Small airport, closest by far.
Jacksonville: About an hour away.
Orlando: A little over an hour away.

Sanford works as well, but its tiny and still about an hour away.

Loved following along last year, definitely signing up this year!

The weekend doesn’t work on paper but I’m going to try to thread the needle with this one. I can’t imagine missing it

Sounds like an awesome time to me, thanks THP for the opportunity, will definitely be signing up.

PapaJohick;n8882228 said:
now don't go braggin on your drink.... it was suspect at best. the presentation was just appealing due to sucking up with the TT high balls or whatever you called them haha. ;)

To be clear, not only was he braggin’ he was also sucking up.... . I’m sure your assessment is spot on with agrade of ‘suspect at best’ !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orlando is best option for me.... many more flights to choose from... finger on the trigger as it were

So cool. It will be a fun one.

A whole lot of YES in one post there. I like everything about the event.

Knowledge - check
Gear - check
Camaraderie - check
Great course - check
Drink hmmm concoctions? - check

if I can muster up any semblance of game in time will be signing up,

JB, planning on playing? It’s going to be fuuun...

obedt;n8882371 said:
A whole lot of YES in one post there. I like everything about the event.

Knowledge - check
Gear - check
Camaraderie - check
Great course - check
Drink hmmm concoctions? - check

if I can muster up any semblance of game in time will be signing up,

JB, planning on playing? It’s going to be fuuun...

Haven’t decided yet, but either way, I will be there every step of the way with THPers on the course.

This is a ridiculous event! It was a fun follow last year and who doesn't want a set of irons? Plus the villa crawl!!!

So best villa drink gets first pick of irons? :alien:

This is so cool!

GraniteRoost;n8882419 said:
So best villa drink gets first pick of irons? :alien:

Well that and app. Yes

Just because.... I used the TT shaft fitting tool online today and changed trajectory parameters, weight just to see.... I have some ideas

I'd love to do another TT event. Keenan might be the nicest guy I have ever met and the 120 mph club head speed is pretty cool when he's on your team.

Already going to be in Florida in November, December, and January. What’s one more month? This looks amazing. Can’t wait to sign up!

formula8;n8882483 said:
I'd love to do another TT event. Keenan might be the nicest guy I have ever met and the 120 mph club head speed is pretty cool when he's on your team.

Trust me on this any my team mates and most at the event will probably agree, the killer smile, boyish looks and flash of Keenan is sexy, but Scott is the ultimate team mate is every way. Dude just balls out, gets pops, and knows how to entertain his group mates

Flights are very reasonable for this one. Problem is we're going to HI for our anniversary in Oct, and that's going to be a big spend... Trying to think of what non-Grandaddy equipment I can move to get my way down there.

Definitely a hard ponder, probably will sign up because why not lol.

Flights are really good too.

Back