2019 Ultimate Weekend of Golf with True Temper

OITW;n8883710 said:
Definitely a hard ponder, probably will sign up because why not lol.

Flights are really good too.

You will be needed to score the Sunday replay rate again.

Really wish I could make this work but it’s not gonna happen. I can’t wait to see the villa crawl.

OITW;n8883710 said:

You sir are smart.

would love to get in this lookz lol ed fun

JB;n8884269 said:
You sir are smart.

There is a work conference in AZ that I need to confirm dates but other than that should be good

OITW;n8883710 said:

By proxy, that means flights are good for me :alien2:

Hmmm. A choice may have to be made. When I mentioned this event to my wife, she said she’ had been looking at a long weekend of golf for me and spa for her at Ross Bridge.

Hmmm.

Parrot;n8884678 said:
Hmmm. A choice may have to be made. When I mentioned this event to my wife, she said she’ had been looking at a long weekend of golf for me and spa for her at Ross Bridge.

Hmmm.

Do it! This was one of the best weekends Ive ever had in my life haha. Not just THP/golf related.

Amazing venue, amazing Host (THP/TT/Club OEMs), amazing people (THPers), and how can you not want to go and play midnight putt putt with moonshine?

That last part unfortunately wont be supplied by myself this go around as the dates just don't work due to a trip with my wife. Almost any other weekend and I would be signing up in a heart beat.

PapaJohick;n8887146 said:
Do it! This was one of the best weekends Ive ever had in my life haha. Not just THP/golf related.

Amazing venue, amazing Host (THP/TT/Club OEMs), amazing people (THPers), and how can you not want to go and play midnight putt putt with moonshine?

That last part unfortunately wont be supplied by myself this go around as the dates just don't work due to a trip with my wife. Almost any other weekend and I would be signing up in a heart beat.

I’m safe. I’ll not be at this one but I get to go to the UST Mamiya event and might still get a birthday weekend of golf at Ross Bridge!

Signup for this will be next week.

JB;n8893238 said:
Signup for this will be next week.

This one sounds unreal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man this sounds sweet

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

If this event is anywhere close to last year it is one none of you should miss. Epic epic epic. I honestly had the time of my life, from the getting lost on the drive down with my co-champ Papajo, to fireball shots on the course with the “director of metal”.

DonÂ’t miss this one guys!

TT is the standard for a reason.

(Untitled)

Only a few more days till signup.

usaf_giles;n8894444 said:
If this event is anywhere close to last year it is one none of you should miss. Epic epic epic. I honestly had the time of my life, from the getting lost on the drive down with my co-champ Papajo, to fireball shots on the course with the “director of metal”.

DonÂ’t miss this one guys!

TT is the standard for a reason.

haha but getting lost was worth it to obtain the firefly.

PapaJohick;n8894770 said:
haha but getting lost was worth it to obtain the firefly.

absolutely

Asking for a friend, will the available shafts be Stiff only? I know a guy who swears by 7.0 or X Stiff hard stepped.

Had a blast last year!! Can't wait for this event again. Still have the Ocean Course flag signed by THPers hanging by my desk!

Damn I just told my wife we're on a spending freeze for the next month or two ... Maybe I'll win the lottery and can sign up haha

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

JB;n8881798 said:
You should.
Keenan is confirmed, working on Scott right now.

Just got confirmation from Scott that he's in!

+7 KPTT;n8894981 said:
Just got confirmation from Scott that he's in!

Perfect. Director of Metal is accounted for and let him know he will be discussing said metal on Friday evening.

Minutes, hours, days..... ponder of what could be....

Stemmy66;n8895001 said:
Minutes, hours, days..... ponder of what could be....

Some foreshadowing and a magic 8 ball says AWESOME!

+7 KPTT;n8894857 said:
Had a blast last year!! Can't wait for this event again. Still have the Ocean Course flag signed by THPers hanging by my desk!

keenan my friend, that avatar is perfect!!!

Back