Papaw

Reaction score
For several weeks I haven’t been able to see THP forum as I was used to. Confusing and layout is very unappealing. Is this something on my end or did Something change?

This is a new layout that rolled out 8-10-19 takes a little while to get used to but is nice once you get used to it.

Anybody else is experiencing issues while using Tapatalk? Page won't load half the time. My other boards are all working fine.

This is the screen I'm getting

Attachments

• photo36116.png
    photo36116.png
    13.4 KB · Views: 0
Yeah I’m getting the same as well.

Happened since the maintenance. Some treads open quicker or load better then others . They are ironing it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I was wondering what that was about.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yantropov;n8882519 said:
Anybody else is experiencing issues while using Tapatalk? Page won't load half the time. My other boards are all working fine.
Yeah not working for me in Tapatalk unfortunately.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Papaw;n8882507 said:
For several weeks I haven’t been able to see THP forum as I was used to. Confusing and layout is very unappealing. Is this something on my end or did Something change?

See Tech Section of Forum. Full info about our new update and how it works and what is coming in the future.

Yantropov;n8882519 said:

Tapatalk is pretty much dead right now. Nothing THP can do as they have no control over the app.

I just deleted it and the new update has worked pretty well via mobile.

We have the most up-to-date version of the forum software, Tapatalk is not fully compatible with it, which is the problem. We are working on getting a mobile app that should function very similar to Tapatalk, but the only way to do that was to do this update. We are hoping to have that all rolled out in a week or so.

We are also working with Tapatalk to try and get it functioning properly again. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience, but we promise we are working on things to get it all functioning right again.

I'm wondering if the OP might have something else going on on his end. His first three words were, "For several weeks", and since the forum update is far younger than that, I hesitate to think that's the sole issue. Could be compounding a problem, I guess. It's also possible that the OP is not a good estimator of time. I dunno...

OGputtnfool;n8882585 said:
I'm wondering if the OP might have something else going on on his end. His first three words were, "For several weeks", and since the forum update is far younger than that, I hesitate to think that's the sole issue. Could be compounding a problem, I guess. It's also possible that the OP is not a good estimator of time. I dunno...

We did a mild update several weeks ago, which started causing problems with Tapatalk, so I do not question his timeframe.

Thanks for the replies- That explains it.

Back