Signup Now: The Graphite Challenge with UST Mamiya

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The event that many have been waiting for. THPers. New irons. Premium shafts. PGA Tour golf course. Signup now for special weekend with UST Mamiya, Ben Hogan Golf and THP.

When & Where
November 8-10
PGA National Resort & Spa - Home of the PGA Tour Event the Honda Classic

The Details
This will be a special weekend for 6 THPers. THP has teamed up with UST Mamiya to present the Graphite Challenge, a weekend of golf, shaft education and new clubs, courtesy of Ben Hogan Golf. Each participant coming will receive a new set of irons, complete with a premium UST Mamiya iron shaft that closely matches what they are playing in steel currently. Then we put them to the test for a weekend of golf with Danny Le from US Mamiya and Tyler Brewton from Ben Hogan Golf for a weekend to remember for a long time.

If you want to learn about graphite iron shafts, this is your chance to put them to the test.

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2019 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Cost & What's Included
Cost - $499
45 Holes of Golf at PGA National Resort
New Set of Ben Hogan Irons
New UST Mamiya Shafts
Awesome UST Swag
Group Dinners
Hotel Rooms
And a whole lot more

Itinerary
Friday Evening: Group Dinner with THPers and UST Mamiya
Saturday Morning: Range Session with new Clubs
Saturday Afternoon: 27 Holes of Golf on the Renovated Palmer Course
Saturday Evening: Group Dinner with THPers and UST Mamiya
Sunday Morning: 18 Holes of Golf on the Champion Course

How to Signup
Send an email to admin@thehackersparadise.com with this info.
1. Your forum screen name
2. RH or LH
3. What iron shafts do you currently play

Attachments

• i-sNvQmxD-S.jpg
    i-sNvQmxD-S.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 0
What an awesome event for those considering the switch to graphite. How cool is it to have UST match your current steel shaft with graphite and be able to play 45 holes of golf at a killer course. The Ben Hogan irons are as good as anything on the market.
Danny Le and Tyler Brewton will make this a weekend to remember.

Everything about this event screams awesome! Sending in my entry now.

This will be a good one. Good luck to all entries.

Man this would be an awesome way to celebrate my B-Day. Unfortunately I can't make it work.

Good Luck everyone!!

Any other year I’d be all over this. I hope those that have considered making the switch, and even those that haven’t, will sign up for this. Incredible people, equipment, and golf on tap. Can’t wait to follow along on this one and best of luck to those thayventer!

Oh man wife is going to be away so in think taking care of the pups locks up my weekend, will have to double check

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

This event and that course are going to be a freaking blast this time around! I’m sure signups will be open for a day or two. Gotta check on the dates because I’ve got a lot of moving parts at the moment. (More than normal)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PKorf;n8882626 said:
This event and that course are going to be a freaking blast this time around! I’m sure signups will be open for a day or two. Gotta check on the dates because I’ve got a lot of moving parts at the moment. (More than normal)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes they will run through tomorrow.

What a fabulous weekend this will be! To play that course, new irons with awesome shafts, education from the great mind of Danny Le! Why wouldn't anyone want to be in this one?

I will have to look at the dates before I sign up though :banghead:

JB;n8882570 said:
The event that many have been waiting for. THPers. New irons. Premium shafts. PGA Tour golf course. Signup now for special weekend with UST Mamiya, Ben Hogan Golf and THP.

When & Where
November 8-10
PGA National Resort & Spa - Home of the PGA Tour Event the Honda Classic

The Details
This will be a special weekend for 6 THPers. THP has teamed up with UST Mamiya to present the Graphite Challenge, a weekend of golf, shaft education and new clubs, courtesy of Ben Hogan Golf. Each participant coming will receive a new set of irons, complete with a premium UST Mamiya iron shaft that closely matches what they are playing in steel currently. Then we put them to the test for a weekend of golf with Danny Le from US Mamiya and Tyler Brewton from Ben Hogan Golf for a weekend to remember for a long time.

If you want to learn about graphite iron shafts, this is your chance to put them to the test.

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2019 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Cost & What's Included
Cost - $499
45 Holes of Golf at PGA National Resort
New Set of Ben Hogan Irons
New UST Mamiya Shafts
Awesome UST Swag
Group Dinners
Hotel Rooms
And a whole lot more

Itinerary
Friday Evening: Group Dinner with THPers and UST Mamiya
Saturday Morning: Range Session with new Clubs
Saturday Afternoon: 27 Holes of Golf on the Renovated Palmer Course
Saturday Evening: Group Dinner with THPers and UST Mamiya
Sunday Morning: 18 Holes of Golf on the Champion Course

How to Signup
Send an email to admin@thehackersparadise.com with this info.
1. Your forum screen name
2. RH or LH
3. What iron shafts do you currently play

this is an outstanding deal on a great set of golf courses!!

Great opportunity, good luck to those who enter!

Crazy excited to follow along with this one. It's going to be a blast for 6 lucky participants.

This is an amazing opportunity. Danny and Tyler are fantastic. Absolute must sign up if you haven’t had the privilege to meet these guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Boom!! Entry submitted and fingers crossed!! I already have graphite shafts, but I wasn't fit for them and my swing has changed since getting these irons so I know that a newer set of graphite shafts would help so much.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I was absolutely looking forward to this one, but I just couldn't make it work if I was to get in. Good luck everyone, such an incredible opportunity!

This thread should be packed full by now!!! IF you haven't even tried graphite shafts this is the way to go and your chance to experience how great they are.

Incredible opportunity!!! Good luck to all who enter.

I can say that my entry was submitted this morning. These courses alone are bucket list, add THPer's and Danny & Tyler and this is one that shouldn't be looked over. Good luck everyone!

Hell yes I signed up.

Booya!

I’m in. Would love to try irons with graphite shafts. Plus, PGA National. What’s not to love.

Entry sent... This event will be heaven if I get selected!

entry in. good luck everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back