Signup Now: The Graphite Challenge with UST Mamiya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must have event if you ever wanted to tinker with your iron shafts! This looks like a great time!

Entry sent. I love my Edge irons and think they’d be even better with some Recoil 95’s

Jman;n8882700 said:
Hell yes I signed up.

If you get selected, promise me you will not fly through Dallas.

What an incredible event. I sure picked a rotten year to wreck my golf budget :beat-up:

JohnSinVA;n8882860 said:
What an incredible event. I sure picked a rotten year to wreck my golf budget :beat-up:

Didn't Trump do that for you?

What an awesome event! I'll be hunting in WI that week, but what a cool opportunity for the folks that are able to enter!

This is one that I would love to get in but those dates don't work. Rain check?:rolleyes:

What a awesome event!! Good luck to everyone who enters!

Wow at all the signups. Awesome everybody.
This will stay open through tomorrow and then we will close it up and announce who is coming.

Entry submitted, would love to get some recoil 110s in these irons!

Got my entry in, good luck everyone, this event like all other THP events sounds amazing. Thanks for another awesome opportunity THP!!!

djt311;n8883949 said:
Got my entry in, good luck everyone, this event like all other THP events sounds amazing. Thanks for another awesome opportunity THP!!!

Attta boy dude! Glad to see ya jumping back in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sadly unable to make this work as this is during our inventory at work. ugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

PKorf;n8883977 said:
Attta boy dude! Glad to see ya jumping back in!

Heck ya, would love to be selected for any THP event, it was such a blast

Sounds like a great experience. Can't wait to hear more about this event!

Entry submitted! Fingers and toes crossed!

I wish I could make this work, what a great event and location!!

What a great deal and experience. The golf alone is worth it. Good luck everyone

Love the resort one of my faves in FL good luck to those that can pull it off got some solid odds for a great resort.

in on this one good luck to everyone never tried graphite

I'm already committed to playing in New Orleans that weekend; otherwise, I'd be all over this. I want to try graphite shafts after all of the great feedback about them.

Last day to signup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back