The Quick Six: Bridgestone Golf Balls

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Great read. Always enjoy consuming content about Bridgestone golf balls, Looks like the e12 Soft needs to be on my must try list.

I always enjoy golf ball tech, great read.

Great interview JB, always fun reading/listening to AR talk about Bridgestone ball tech.

I forgot that the Active Acceleration Mantle was added just for the mid level ball the distance off the tee makes me want to add a dozen for my offseason ball.

Especially with the Budget golf discount.

• Admin
OITW;n8882603 said:
Great interview JB, always fun reading/listening to AR talk about Bridgestone ball tech.

I forgot that the Active Acceleration Mantle was added just for the mid level ball the distance off the tee makes me want to add a dozen for my offseason ball.

Especially with the Budget golf discount.

Adam has a passion, that's for sure. When I looked through the most recent market share and see that it is their #1 selling ball out of current in line products, it made me really want to dive in for more info.

JB;n8882637 said:
Adam has a passion, that's for sure. When I looked through the most recent market share and see that it is their #1 selling ball out of current in line products, it made me really want to dive in for more info.

Whoa #1 selling ball? That’s crazy. Definitely on the list to try now.

I really need to get Bstone back in the bag and the ball is the place for it.

Only way to replace Made in the USA Is with made in the usa

JB;n8882637 said:

#1 Selling ball? Think it has anything to do with the Tiger/Bryson commercials and marketing?

• Admin
jdtox;n8882645 said:
#1 Selling ball? Think it has anything to do with the Tiger/Bryson commercials and marketing?

Yes sir. Its in the beginning of the article. I think that could be a part of it, as I think that commercial is really well done.
I also think solid golf ball, from a good brand and now in color options.

Then again, I have no idea how people choose their golf balls, because some sales data is pretty darn whacky. haha

This ball has never even registered on my radar. Very interesting and great read.

JB;n8882685 said:
Yes sir. Its in the beginning of the article. I think that could be a part of it, as I think that commercial is really well done.
I also think solid golf ball, from a good brand and now in color options.

Then again, I have no idea how people choose their golf balls, because some sales data is pretty darn whacky. haha

I think the color options help and the price point makes it appealing to more people as well.

Great job in this.

The e12 soft is a very good ball. The colors are great (l love the matte red) and it feels fantastic and flies straight. I will always have a soft spot for it because searching for reviews of that ball is how I found THP earlier this year.

I moved away from it only because Triple Track stole my heart and I felt on very hard greens, the e12 “bounced”

As a Bridgestone Tour BRX player now, this has my interest too. Maybe a cold weather ball for me? I didn't know the e12 came in two types, appreciate the soft yellow too.

Enjoyed this a lot. I like it when Adam talks Bridgestone and shares his knowledge there (because it is VAST) as opposed to talking to/about others. This is when Bridgestone is firmly on the mark.

Great interview. Bridgestone is making some great golf balls!

Thanks to JB for reaching out to discuss the e12 series. I truly believe this line is a dominate force in this category. It’s ridiculously straight off the tee and lands like a butterfly with sore feet on the greens!

A must try IMO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was glad to be part of the testing of the e12. Was very happy with that ball.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

millsan1;n8882851 said:
I was glad to be part of the testing of the e12. Was very happy with that ball.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks for all of your feedback.

While I was fit into the Tour B RX at the Bridgestone event and i am sticking with it due to the results i am seeing on the course, I also received a few e12 samples of the soft and speed. Both the E12 balls performed as advertised but I liked the RX better for my game (guess that fitting really works). I would encourage others to try this line up though as they are great options and if they don't work out for you try one of their other premium options. They do have a ball for every golfer type.

Little nudge on this one for those who might've missed it.

Looking through the most recent market share, the e12 Soft remained as their top seller.

JB;n8895728 said:
Looking through the most recent market share, the e12 Soft remained as their top seller.

This makes me think forum golfers truly represent a very small portion of the universe of golf equipment consumers. I would guess that the e12 would be the lowest selling Bridgestone ball to the market share represented by THPers.

Tenputt;n8895764 said:
This makes me think forum golfers truly represent a very small portion of the universe of golf equipment consumers. I would guess that the e12 would be the lowest selling Bridgestone ball to the market share represented by THPers.

No think to it, that thought is a reality.

Tenputt;n8895764 said:

I think there is some truth to it, by sheer numbers, then again, the most popular balls sold are all tour level golf balls. So to that, THPers are the masses. What is forgotten is how often a review (which these fared very well) are read by others and tried because of it.

Back