Would you rent this instead of a cart?

Drumdog

Drummin' for golf
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 7.1
These little beauties just started being rented at my home course. The rental is $26 for 18 holes. I saw a few of them on the course this weekend and they look like fun !
Your own carry bag fits on them or you can use one they have in the clubhouse. Complete with drink holder and clubhead kickstand.

Would you rent these?

IMG_0456.JPG

I really want to. My old course had the "surfboards" but I never did it because I didn't feel like they would play well on that up and down track.

Absolutely. That kickstand is phenomenal as well.

I walk, but I’d pay the $26 to give it a go at least once. They look like fun!

I'd definitely give it a try. I want to try the Golf Boards too.

Heck yeah, i prefer to walk but enjoyed my time on golfboards

Yes, I would absolutely rent one of those. Also they should speed up play IMO!!

Depends how comfortable it is riding around with my clubs between my legs all day.

I would try it once. $26 seems steep to me.

That would absolutely be rented if I had the option.

what the f- is that thing? hard pass.

I'd actually go out of my way to play a course offering them, just for the opportunity.

I might have so fun with this and not care about golf scores at all.... hahaha

I sure would...I really want to give one of these a try!

The bag rests below the driver's chest/arms ?

http___coresites-cdn.factorymedia.com_mpora_new_wp-content_uploads_2018_04_Evel-Knievel-Life-B...jpg

yes

I would love to try one. I don't know if it's something I would use in lieu of a regular cart unless I was out as a single. $26 seems a little high though. I wonder if a cart bag would fit in there.

If it felt comfy enough I would totally take it out for a spin, looks fun!

DG_1234;n8883355 said:

Good question.

golfinnut;n8883077 said:
Depends how comfortable it is riding around with my clubs between my legs all day.

This is the first I've seen of these. Have you seen them first hand and know that's how they work? I was gonna ask where the bag goes. Seems it'd block your vision in that spot.

I wouldn't rent a cart in the first place.

But I certainly wouldn't rent a miniature motorcycle under any circumstances. And I'd prefer to play at a real golf course where people are there to play golf and not ride mini-bikes.

I would love to see these or some of the other type of carts/boards you can rent. However, I probably would crash and my wife would simply laugh at me while driving me to the hospital.

DG_1234;n8883355 said:

looks like this guy here

sun-mountain-finncycle-2.jpg

ddec;n8883611 said:
looks like this guy here

sun-mountain-finncycle-2.jpg

Yeah. I wonder what the turning radius is and how badly it'd screw up your bag/clubs when you turned too sharp.

Also, I'd hate to see these on the course when rain started.

Definitely!

Back