Would you rent this instead of a cart?

Et Tu Brute?;n8883606 said:
I wouldn't rent a cart in the first place.

But I certainly wouldn't rent a miniature motorcycle under any circumstances. And I'd prefer to play at a real golf course where people are there to play golf and not ride mini-bikes.

And....there it is...

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/media0.giphy.com\/media\/ly8G39g1ujpNm\/giphy.gif"}[/IMG2]

If it’s $26 more than the cart option count me in for an “I’ll do it once” crowd. But if it’s $10 or less sure why not. It looks fun and I won’t hold my partners up while I’m looking for my ball.

Absolutely. Sign me up. Im personally a fan of scooters instead of 2-person carts because its more efficient (everyone goes to their own ball) and it avoids the awkwardness of riding in a cart with a stranger.

Yes but probably just once. I would still opt for walking with a push cart over any mobile device.

Oh heck yes. I would totally use one for the $26.

OGputtnfool;n8883598 said:
Good question.

This is the first I've seen of these. Have you seen them first hand and know that's how they work? I was gonna ask where the bag goes. Seems it'd block your vision in that spot.
It rests right in front of you laying down. With the head of your bag by the handlebars. See the straps?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Those are now common on my local course. I don't know what to think so far. I've watched a compression bounce toss a head cover twice now. People look like WWII motorcycle fighters on those things.

OGputtnfool;n8883598 said:
Good question.

This is the first I've seen of these. Have you seen them first hand and know that's how they work? I was gonna ask where the bag goes. Seems it'd block your vision in that spot.

Yes, I've seen them. I took the photo. The bag attaches to the bike between your legs and goes up between your arms. I haven't tried one yet, but may do so on Friday.

Et Tu Brute?;n8883606 said:
I wouldn't rent a cart in the first place.

But I certainly wouldn't rent a miniature motorcycle under any circumstances. And I'd prefer to play at a real golf course where people are there to play golf and not ride mini-bikes.

I take a little offense to your thoughts that my home course isn't a real course, but to each his own.

hells ya. easy yes there haha

Absolutely would try that out! Looks like fun

Hell yea I’d give it a shot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We pay $20-$30 for a normal cart rental, so $26 for this is perfect.
It would speed up play a lot too...........each person can go to their ball and meet back at the green.
Too bad they'll never make it to Maine.........LOL

Heck yea I would. I’ve tried the golf boards and they’re good but this looks even better.

Not with my sense of balance! Plus since I'm short just getting on and off all the time would be hard on my legs and hips.

Yes and yes. I prefer the golf board over a cart and these just look like fun.

mainefootwedge;n8884058 said:
We pay $20-$30 for a normal cart rental, so $26 for this is perfect.
It would speed up play a lot too...........each person can go to their ball and meet back at the green.
Too bad they'll never make it to Maine.........LOL

I have a hard time justifying $14 for a cart. I usually only get ones after 1800 because they're $5.

Hell to the yeah! Love my motorcycle, love golf, looooove that it can be combined!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

It looks like a lot of fun, but For four dollars less I can ride in a cart with a buddy and have some laughs.

For sure I'd give it a rip once, but that's probably where it would end.

Whoa, that's a no for me. I love the ones where you can stand on them but this is a bit much!

Drumdog;n8883041 said:
These little beauties just started being rented at my home course. The rental is $26 for 18 holes. I saw a few of them on the course this weekend and they look like fun !
Your own carry bag fits on them or you can use one they have in the clubhouse. Complete with drink holder and clubhead kickstand.

Would you rent these?

Nope, I perfer 4 wheels to 2 on a motorized vehicle. This looks like an injury waiting to happen. Last thing I need is a bunch of Bubbas tearing up the course.

Yes I would.

Absolutely would use. If it would speed up play by letting 4 riders all go to separate balls even better.

Heck yeah I'd use it. It might look a little funny though... like "fat guy on a little bike" funny.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back