Would you rent this instead of a cart?

100% chance I would try this. I will own this one day.

I would absolutely try one of these at least once.

I'd give it a go. Funny, I saw one of these at a local course. Pretty sure the guy riding it owned it. Had some pace to it too.

Absolutely,, but I'd probably get thrown off the course for jumping it out of a sand trap and trying to clear the green.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I would, I've been riding motorcycles over 50 years. I would think this would not only be fun to combine two loves but also increase pace of play. I wish there were a course near me with these.

Nope, I like sitting in my cart under a shade tree chatting with a playing partner (if applicable) or listening to some tunes or podcast.

Absolutely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kevin81002;n8885625 said:
Heck yeah I'd use it. It might look a little funny though... like "fat guy on a little bike" funny.
Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That’d be my fear too. Also does it have the HP to get my big bootie up a steep hill? I’d also miss the shade that a cart can provide.

But id for sure try it out at least once. My Bridgestone TourB 2019 Carry Bag would look great on it even if my tubby carcass was putting the shocks and struts through a workout.

I would try it once but still prefer a cart. During the summer months I will take as much shade as possible.

I probably would rent that instead of playing golf.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

I am picturing a lot of torn up fairways.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tehuti;n8889896 said:
I am picturing a lot of torn up fairways.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Like a 1000 lb cart plus 500 lb more for a couple of yahoos is somehow better.

baddog;n8890286 said:
Like a 1000 lb cart plus 500 lb more for a couple of yahoos is somehow better.

Those are slow and not very maneuverable. The bike looks faster and more maneuverable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back