$1000 Gift Card For Golf

DataDude

I Hate LIV
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
You get a $1000 gift card that can only be used for golf. It has to be spent within 1 month and you can use it on golf equipment or accessories. What are you buying?

I think for me I would go out to eBay and find a set of Callaway Apex 19 irons with Recoil shafts in them. They would have to be nearly new. I would want 5-PW. I also want a new golf bag so if I had some left over I would get a subtle mostly black or grey carry/stand bag with limited branding on it.

I would go to the Ben Hogan Golf website and enjoy more bang for the buck with their direct to consumer pricing.

Toulon Garage putter
Ogio RTC bag

clothes. travis mathew, callaway, and under armour shirts. bonobos pants. shoes. and belts. my weekend attire is always golf clothes. and i wear a lot of golf clothes to work too. best bang for my buck!

I'm fortunate to be going on the trip of a lifetime :)

So, I don't need any equipment. I'm with Cap'n McLovin. I'd probably go with clothes. Then maybe I could keep up with some of the fancy pants that are on our team... Paging JourdanInMich & Snickerdog

DataDude;n8884815 said:
You get a $1000 gift card that can only be used for golf. It has to be spent within 1 month and you can use it on golf equipment or accessories. What are you buying?

I think for me I would go out to eBay and find a set of Callaway Apex 19 irons with Recoil shafts in them. They would have to be nearly new. I would want 5-PW. I also want a new golf bag so if I had some left over I would get a subtle mostly black or grey carry/stand bag with limited branding on it.

Srixon irons (4&5 z585, 6&7 z785, and 8-PW ZForged) and a hybrid of some sort.

I’d probably put it towards some type of simulator.

If if I have to go clubs, I’d probably order a new set of MD5s or whatever Callaway wedges come out next with some s400s in them.

radiman;n8884936 said:
I'm fortunate to be going on the trip of a lifetime :)

So, I don't need any equipment. I'm with Cap'n McLovin. I'd probably go with clothes. Then maybe I could keep up with some of the fancy pants that are on our team... Paging JourdanInMich & Snickerdog

Yes I would be all over the Travis Mathews site, maybe a vessel stand bag if I had some leftover.

Easy choice. Apex 19 combo set in SMOKE finish from CPO.

A new pair of Jordans, probably a weekend golf trip. Any remainder on some balls and or putter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JourdanInMich;n8884977 said:
So many shoes.

anigif_sub-buzz-11699-1551813599-1.gif

Yeah I'd be doing all clothing and shoes.

clarkgriswold;n8884994 said:
A new pair of Jordans, probably a weekend golf trip. Any remainder on some balls and or putter.

Love the golf trip idea. The $1000ish 3 day late summer 3 day Pinehurst deal would be fun.

That's tough. Maybe a set of Apex 19 combos from CPO or a stand bag. I'd for sure get new wedges just to fix gapping issues.

Back