The Final Harry Arnett Ship Show

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The Grand Finale so they say...
A lot of THPer questions and Grandaddy talk and possibly even a question that might surprise people from me about Harry turning heel.

And here I'm supposed to be getting work done this evening.

• Admin
bigskyirish;n8886100 said:
And here I'm supposed to be getting work done this evening.

Its worth the listen. Some good insight.

I’m anxious to listen to this one. Long road trip tomorrow to listen but I’m not sure I have the patience to wait that long!!

JB;n8886121 said:
Its worth the listen. Some good insight.

Already 20 minutes in. Screw work.

bigskyirish;n8886128 said:
Already 20 minutes in. Screw work.

haha same here. I'm in 10 in and already move dinner back to accommodate watching the entire video

I'm at the 8 minute mark. Nice opening message from MikeG. :good:

Nice evening for enjoying an adult beverage on the deck while listening to the Ship Show.

I'm glad I have something to listen to on the road tomorrow now!

That was a great one to watch/listen to and was a good recap of everything Harry has been while running the Zoo Crew. Funny, engaging, articulate, heartfelt and inspiring. Have never met the man, but through the podcasts, Callaway live, his engagement on social and here on THP, I feel like I know him.

Thanks for giving us insight into a portion of this game we love so much, and best of luck whatever the next chapter holds for you. Excited to see it and will be rooting for you every step of the way.

is it possible to cry while watching a podcast? apparently the answer is yes. that was amazing. i can only hope my path in life converges with harry at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I swear, like the last 6 minutes, had to wipe away a couple tears.

I can only hope, that at some point in my life, that I will be able to work for someone like Harry. Just the way people are affected by him is awesome.

Alez367;n8886134 said:
haha same here. I'm in 10 in and already move dinner back to accommodate watching the entire video

Finished. Looks like Harry may be considering turning heel and grabbing a THP spot on the GD team
Also looked like it was a bit warm in the room Lex needed the tissues a lot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was a really good watch. THP getting a lot of love on the ship show haha! I'm sure it wasn't super easy to for him to leave what he has helped build but the way he talks about change and how it is necessary and can be a good thing is pretty inspiring. You can tell what kind of impact he had on people just by the way they talk about him. OH and I'd love to see Harry on team THP haha!

What a great listen and watch.. Good luck Harry wherever your journey takes you next. From all accounts sounds like he created an amazing, innovative, disruptive, and unique culture at Callaway. Hopefully, whomever tries to step into Harry's shadow will continue that culture and grow it further.

That was an fantastic podcast, packed with a ton of insight. Harry will surely be missed at Callaway. Being a WWE fan I hope he turns heel and joins Team THP to take down the Zoo Crew at the Grandaddy.

So I'm gonna make the guess that Harry is going to be a motivational speaker now and if he's not - he needs to be. I'm motivated and I don't even work for him.

But also YES get him on Team THP for the Grandaddy. That'd be amazing.

This show great because it brought a lot of life perspective... happy trails Harry.

Tie in - submit a review - via an Apple product (iphone, ipad), search in the podcast App for "Callaway Podcast", go to The ShipShow, scroll down and you should see a "Write a Review" link. You can also use iTunes and search in Podcasts.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...t/id1468971502

Jason Finley will send the person who does the 75th review (3) dozen Callaway balls of their choice... grab the ipad, iphone, fire up itunes REVIEW THE SHIPSHOW!!!

A ton of THP on that show.

Harry is just such a cool dude. The whole pod was great but those last few mins were freaking gold. Next company Harry goes to is getting a hell of a guy.

I wrote down Lex's list as she was saying them. SO GOOD! Harry is an amazing example of how to be a great leader.
It's going to be strange with him gone from Callaway but I am confident in the guys he's brought in and Harry is definitely going to kill it in whatever he does next! Best of luck, Harry!

Great episode. I wish Harry well and am sure it is not the last time we see or hear from him around here.

Got to watch this today during lunch. Really awesome episode. Also cool to hear the messages/questions. Even mine although didn’t realize the background noise was so audible haha. Whoops. Sorry.

Great stuff all around and it was really cool to see the gratitude jeff has for Harry (which I’m sure is similar for all the zoo crew/Callaway)

Nappy;n8887252 said:
So I'm gonna make the guess that Harry is going to be a motivational speaker now and if he's not - he needs to be. I'm motivated and I don't even work for him.

But also YES get him on Team THP for the Grandaddy. That'd be amazing.

I would agree. I listened to this going to and from the course yesterday and was freaking fired up about some things after hearing him talk. A speaking event would be high on my must-buy list if he did such a thing. I now completely understand why everyone under him professionally is a super person, motivated, helpful, and caring. Like he said; Culture. Great show. Good luck, again, Harry.

I finally had a chance to watch this episode and it was just as good as I thought it would be. Harry has touched so many lives in the past few years while with Callaway. He has a calling to inspire people and I hope (and really believe) that he is going to a career that is going to allow him to motivate and inspire those outside the world of golf.

Back