I’m no glove snob. I buy cheaper gloves in bulk since I seem to go through them in about the same time frame whether I pay $5 or $20 per glove. I did splurge a bit for rain gloves because I use them in hot, sticky, humid weather on both hands.
RBG always seems to have Etonics or Ray Cook on special, so I buy a 3 pack for each hand(use 2 gloves) for half what I might pay for a FJ for each hand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCSupreme;n8886335 said:
Looking at golf gloves, what are y'alls recommendations? Looking for the grippy grip.

Going to follow along with this thread as well.

Buying gloves might be the most annoying thing in golf haha - I hate paying full price, and I hate poor quality. It's a bad combo.

In the South Texas heat, I've become quite fond of the UA Iso-Chill and Cool Switch

titleist players, although i’m anxious to try callaways tour authentic. the only less expensive glove i have liked (but still isn’t a contender) is callaway weather spann.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have a weird hand shape (wide palm/short fingers). Footjoy something something Flex in small -- tight at first, but they really adapt to the hand well after a few rounds, and last fairly long.

No glove!

Ordered some more vice puros.

K Sig from Costco,4 for 19.99 shipped. Fantastic for the price,nice supple leather

NullNomad;n8886890 said:
In the South Texas heat, I've become quite fond of the UA Iso-Chill and Cool Switch

I use the UA gloves too. They fit my hands well.

I like a full cabretta leather glove. The 2 best values I have found are at Costco and Amazon. Costco has the Kirkland Signature on their website at 4 gloves for $20. Amazon has a company called Finger Ten that has them 3 for $24. The Finger Tens come in cadet sizes, but the K-sigs do not.

As of late I REALLY like the Callaway Tour Authentic. Great feeling glove.

The softest glove I have probably ever used is the Titleist Players.

I used to only play/use the FootJoy StaSof, but have mostly used the Callaway/Titleist gloves lately. But the StaSof is still a good glove.

The Callaway and Titleist definitely stay softer longer than the FJ. Not sure what's up with that, but the FJ seems to "dry out/harden" easier/quicker than the Callaway or Titleist options

I usually just get the two pack of the FJ Sta Sof. I try to alternate between every few holes to keep them from getting too saturated in the nasty Ga heat and humidity.

Decent enough glove I guess, but I wouldn't know because I tend to always just go with what I know. Following this one too see what I should try next.

I was wearing Bender gloves for a while, and I still have a few. But lately I really like the K Sig gloves from Costco.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I like Cabretta but I sweat a lot and have to replace often plus wear through them quickly. I usually buy them on closeout or something under $12 per glove. I won't do MG after most of them ripped at the seam in a few holes. I'm on my last Puma Pro Formation and it's a decent glove.

DataDude;n8888108 said:
I like a full cabretta leather glove. The 2 best values I have found are at Costco and Amazon. Costco has the Kirkland Signature on their website at 4 gloves for $20. Amazon has a company called Finger Ten that has them 3 for $24. The Finger Tens come in cadet sizes, but the K-sigs do not.

You know what they say about men with Cadet fingers.....

I've been pleasantly surprised by the quality of the MG gloves.

My other go to is the FJ StaSof.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back