Cobra KING OS Irons Preview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Those look big. And awesome. I bet they go far.

I remember these from way back. Always picked them up in the store to take a look because I was a Greg Norman fan. Never owned a set though.

Really like the looks of the badging on these, simple and classy. Will have to find away to hit these, not a huge hollow body fan but something about the looks of these have me really intrigued.

• Admin
Should have a set in hand this week for early feedback

Not bad. I like the name PWRshell face name.

being a big fan of the 588 Altitudes I'll definitely be trying these out.

That face looks loooooooong. And in a good way.

Wow those look good. Clean looking for sure. Interested to hear feedback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good looking iron. Obviously it's a bigger profile but still looks solid. Love that they have recoil as the stock graphite shaft.

i like the looks. definitely sounds like they'll be launchers. price seems high for what i perceive cobra's sweet spot to be, but good for them for trying to muscle into that space.

I don't remember the name, but if they are half as good as the other Cobra irons from this year they will be fantastic looking forward to hitting them.

Also surprised that this is Cobra's first iron up against the USGA COR Limit too.

I like the badging on these. It's a good looking iron for this segment, with the retro "sweet spot" marking on the face making it look a little bit old school at address.

Wonder what the PWRshell face tech is all about.

those look cleeeeeeeeeean, very different from Callaway's highly-visible tech thing going on

Love the looks. Little to steep in price for me though

Does anyone have side by side images with the King F6 irons yet? I'm interested to see how much bigger these run than the F6 4 and 5 irons which were also full hollow iron designs. Thanks.

These certainly look like they would help the player who has a tough time getting it up in the air. Launchers for sure!

These (physically) look a lot better than I would expect them to for that kind of club, I hope people give these a hard look.

I wonder how long until these major companies start filling these hollow cavities completely, like PXG is doing.

Cobra KING OS Irons Preview

I wonder how long until these major companies start filling these hollow cavities completely, like PXG is doing.

Im pretty sure PXG was not the first to fill in a hollow body constructed club. In fact I think for a lot of brands it's a preference in sound/feel.

I wouldn't mind a 4 iron in this model

My first set of irons were the King Cobra OS and I really liked them. Interested in hearing the feedback on the new version.

These look interesting. Nice to see UST as the graphite option.

I remember hitting the original great set in there time

In hand pictures

i-LPvv5Bn-L.jpg

i-gn4Hbv2-L.jpg

i-DN2FZFx-L.jpg

i-L7t4CWn-L.jpg

Back